Crashed Estrogen, seeking advice and experiences.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello everyone,

I bought an AI over the internet that is a permanent inhibitor. It goes by "elim1nate" and is made of arimistane. I am not on any testosterone treatment and have never been, but decided to take it for gyno reasons.

I took it for two weeks, started feeling absolutely terrible and quit. I felt lethargic like never before. I couldn't get off the bed, think, or do anything. I was peeing everything I drank. I was sore like never before.

It's been a month since I've quit the stuff, but I still feel some effects. Brain fog, frequent urination, depression/anxiety, and just not feeling energy for life. The lethargy has gone away largely, but it is still there to some extent.

I've heard of people taking DHEA during estrogen crashes to help with recovery. I've taken 25 mg pills very occasionally (like once a week during bad symptoms), and they certainly help. Only thing is, I am worried that now I am starting a new feedback loop involving DHEA and that it is only going to hurt me long run...

Does anyone have any experience with Estrogen crashes? I'm worried I've done permanent damage :( I long to have my old, energetic self back. Sex with my girlfriend is soooo.. frustrating lately. And to make matters worse, I do not have health insurance so I cannot pay for labs. Of course, a private lab is an option. If you've had experience with this, pleaseeee give me some advice or a timeline of what to expect. I crashed my estrogen with zero exogenous test using a strong AI so I feel like this may take a while...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

James

There's a lot there. Obviously you've made some mistakes. Many of us have, I certainly did. How old are you? You've got to find a way to get some labs...a few basic ones at the minimum. I once had the dredeed <5 reading on an E2 test. Hopefully others can assist with the permanent inhibitor question.

I was suffering from crashed e2 symptoms for year and a half after anastrozole overdose... Im pretty sure you will recover faster, my case is rather extreme. DHEA probably can help but you are not on trt so I don't know if it can cause some minor shutdown

I'm 22 years old. Permanent inhibitor refers to the drug binding permanently binding the aromatase enzyme. Your body can create new aromatase enzyme, it just takes a while..

James

Yes, at 22, probably best to leave things alone and let your body make the correction. Labs would nice though if you can get them.

DRay

I was suffering from crashed e2 symptoms for year and a half after anastrozole overdose... Im pretty sure you will recover faster, my case is rather extreme. DHEA probably can help but you are not on trt so I don't know if it can cause some minor shutdown

If you don't mind me asking, what were your symptoms and how much anastrozole were you taking?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me