My Story - On a Clomid Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Alec C.

Hello everyone, my name is Alec from Oklahoma City originally from Texas. I am 21 years old built fairly lean and very conscious about my health and well being. When I was 17 I started getting into bodybuilding and was very immature with supplements, training, etc. I had a ton of learning to do but that was the least of my worries then, unfortunately. I supplemented with pro hormones without the use of proper pct and I am kicking myself to this day because of it. Around 2-3 years later I began noticing effects of decreased libido, morning wood was almost non existent. By this time I have learned so much more about the harmful sides that can come from PH's and knew that it was most likely the culprit. After getting bloods and discovering my low t numbers (low 200's) I wasn't able to find any doctors in my area willing to work with me at all. Like a fool; once more, I decided to self prescribe testosterone and have now been on for 5 months. I realize what I did was immature and now I have to pay the price for my mistakes. I discovered Defy medical and contacted them immediately in hopes of coming off and possibly restarting my natural T levels. They have been outstanding at getting me ready for my consult with a Dr. and although I'm not looking forward to my recovery that lies ahead, I know that I'm in good hands.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

First of all, welcome to Excelmale. Secondly, congratulations on taking the initiative and having the sense to contact the medical team at Defy. You will be well cared for, no question. We hope you'll be an active member here at EM. Please let us know how your recovery unfolds.

Vince

Super Moderator
Welcome to ExcelMale, you're in good hand with Defy Medical. Personally I think at your young age, you could recover on your own. Many young men I grew up with abused steroids and all eventually recovered. Just my opinion.

madman

Super Moderator
Hello everyone, my name is Alec from Oklahoma City originally from Texas. I am 21 years old built fairly lean and very conscious about my health and well being. When I was 17 I started getting into bodybuilding and was very immature with supplements, training, etc. I had a ton of learning to do but that was the least of my worries then, unfortunately. I supplemented with pro hormones without the use of proper pct and I am kicking myself to this day because of it. Around 2-3 years later I began noticing effects of decreased libido, morning wood was almost non existent. By this time I have learned so much more about the harmful sides that can come from PH's and knew that it was most likely the culprit. After getting bloods and discovering my low t numbers (low 200's) I wasn't able to find any doctors in my area willing to work with me at all. Like a fool; once more, I decided to self prescribe testosterone and have now been on for 5 months. I realize what I did was immature and now I have to pay the price for my mistakes. I discovered Defy medical and contacted them immediately in hopes of coming off and possibly restarting my natural T levels. They have been outstanding at getting me ready for my consult with a Dr. and although I'm not looking forward to my recovery that lies ahead, I know that I'm in good hands.

Regarding testosterone/aas - dosage, duration, number of compounds used and ones age all contribute to the effective it will have of the dysfunction of a healthy hpga. I would say it is more common when abusing steroids long term to have some kind of permanent dysfunction to the hpga. As far as a short term pro hormone cycle/steroid cycle it is highly unlikely and seeing as you are still in your prime chances of a healthy recovery to your hormonal system are strong if you are treated by a doctor that specializes in hormone replacement therapy. Welcome to the forum, glad you joined, many bright minds on here, wish you all the best!

Alec C.

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend. I haven't posted in a while but don't worry, I haven't forgot about you guys!
So after 3 weeks after coming off of my trt I had began to feel anxiety increase and a little lethargic but nothing I couldn't handle. That 4th week my consultation with defy went very well and the doc and I agreed on a restart method for me which I was expecting. He was very informative with me the ins and outs of my blood work and medications and really made everything a 5 star experience. It has now been a week since I have been on clomid 15mg/ and .125mg of anastrozole, and as of right now I'm feeling well and still able to get good workouts in after a full day of work. Anxiety is little to none, however sex drive is definitely not there. Luckily my girlfriend is very aware and accepting of my situation so that makes it easier to cope with when it's an issue.. I will keep you guys posted as I go on with my restart and hope to hear back from you all as well!

madman

Super Moderator
Hello everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend. I haven't posted in a while but don't worry, I haven't forgot about you guys!
So after 3 weeks after coming off of my trt I had began to feel anxiety increase and a little lethargic but nothing I couldn't handle. That 4th week my consultation with defy went very well and the doc and I agreed on a restart method for me which I was expecting. He was very informative with me the ins and outs of my blood work and medications and really made everything a 5 star experience. It has now been a week since I have been on clomid 15mg/ and .125mg of anastrozole, and as of right now I'm feeling well and still able to get good workouts in after a full day of work. Anxiety is little to none, however sex drive is definitely not there. Luckily my girlfriend is very aware and accepting of my situation so that makes it easier to cope with when it's an issue.. I will keep you guys posted as I go on with my restart and hope to hear back from you all as well!

Good to hear things are looking up for you, give it time as you are in good hands now!

Alec C.

Hello men, just here to give those who've tuned in an update. Currently wrapping up second week of clomid restart and though it is ending very well it was somewhat a bit of a rough patch. My anxiety was going wild which I partially blame myself for not getting enough sleep, but I was able to fight it off with an intense workout after the work day. Overall I'd say it's going well and I feel that eating good nutrient dense foods and staying active are playing a major role in that! Hope you guys all have a great weekend

Alec.

Last edited:

Alec C.

Update time! I am on the home stretch of week 3 on my clomid restart, and I must say it's been the toughest yet. Im definitely not at the energy levels I was at a month ago, anxiety has been a rough patch, libido is non existent, and I feel more moody than usual. That being said, I am understanding of these side effects and knew prior to starting that they could possibly happen. Knowing that this is only a mere spec in the grand scheme of things makes me feel better, but boy am I ready to get my hormones back to normal.. I hope you all are doing well!

Alec

CoastWatcher

Update time! I am on the home stretch of week 3 on my clomid restart, and I must say it's been the toughest yet. Im definitely not at the energy levels I was at a month ago, anxiety has been a rough patch, libido is non existent, and I feel more moody than usual. That being said, I am understanding of these side effects and knew prior to starting that they could possibly happen. Knowing that this is only a mere spec in the grand scheme of things makes me feel better, but boy am I ready to get my hormones back to normal.. I hope you all are doing well!

Alec

Your attitude is remarkable. Keep us posted.

Alec C.

Hello men, it's been a cool minute since I've checked in. I am currently on week 6 of my clomid restart and feeling well, 7/10 if it were on a scale. Energy levels are good with proper nutrition, sleep, and activity. I have been a bit more irritable recently, but nothing major. I recently went in for bloodwork and should be having a consultation with Dr. Calkins soon to review my numbers, and I must say I'm very anxious! I will post back my results and compare them with my starting numbers when I receive them, if there's anything I can answer for anybody please ask!

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

Hello men, it's been a cool minute since I've checked in. I am currently on week 6 of my clomid restart and feeling well, 7/10 if it were on a scale. Energy levels are good with proper nutrition, sleep, and activity. I have been a bit more irritable recently, but nothing major. I recently went in for bloodwork and should be having a consultation with Dr. Calkins soon to review my numbers, and I must say I'm very anxious! I will post back my results and compare them with my starting numbers when I receive them, if there's anything I can answer for anybody please ask!

Your moving ahead and it seems as if you're - likely to be - a Clomid success story.

Esq

Glad to hear things are working well for you so far. I hope the numbers are good, but how you feel is most important. Just curious - you say you're at a 7/10 right now. What would you say was your pre-clomid beginning point?

Alec C.

Glad to hear things are working well for you so far. I hope the numbers are good, but how you feel is most important. Just curious - you say you're at a 7/10 right now. What would you say was your pre-clomid beginning point?

While on testosterone prior to my clomid restart I was rolling, feeling better than ever and things were going pretty great overall. However, that took a turn pretty quickly as I began to experience horrible panic attacks/anxiety. This led to suicidal thoughts and a very poor sense of well being for a few weeks. I have experienced anxiety throughout my life and have always been able to mange it pretty well, but I had never experienced anything like this. I believe that this was caused from stressed adrenals due to a poorly organized trt regime but I do not know for sure. I also went through a pretty big life change during this period which didn't make matters any better. It was pretty rough patch I must admit but luckily I had read about Defy Medical before this episode so that made it easy on where to go to get back in check. By the way, they have been such a helpful hand during this time, 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND. From their secretary all the up to the Docs, they are informative and make dealing with all of this a little bit easier. Some weeks have been better while on my daily 25mg of clomid, but as of right now I am well and much MUCH better than before.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me