Question for Defy Patients...

Buy Lab Tests Online

jth0524

Question for Defy Patients: If your primary care doctor wouldn't do the physical exam required to become a new patient of Defy, who did you get to do the exam? Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Question for Defy Patients: If your primary care doctor wouldn't do the physical exam required to become a new patient of Defy, who did you get to do the exam? Thanks
Go to a walk-in clinic, any of the quick access, "Minute Clinic" type providers established by many of the pharmacies (Walgreen's, and so forth).

Last edited:

jth0524

I think I'm going to go to CVS. Two questions: What do you say when you walk in? Like, is there a certain type of physical you say you need? Also, how does Defy get a copy of your physical?

Vince

Super Moderator
Defy will email you a physical form, with a number of questions. They're pretty basic questions, the doctor we'll fill them out. There's really not much to it. It's just the basic physical, even if you have some medical issues and there's nothing too severe. You will pass the physical.

ERO

Wes, as others have stated, just walk into the local CVS or Urgent Care with your Defy form and you are good to go. That is what I do every year.

cja

I went to a nurse practitioner, cost $40. I did not want to take it to my Dr as I tried to challenge his TRT protocol and lost. Well I guess at the end of the day I won, I took my treatment to Defy.

What I do is white-out the "defy medical" on the form and go in and ask for a "work physical" and hand her the form, making no mention of TRT/HRT. My nurse does them that way and I get it billed for just a copay.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me