Labcorp NYC Defy Medical

Buy Lab Tests Online

dnfuss

Hi,

Defy Medical is sending me an order for blood work that I will need to take to LabCorp to be drawn. I am in New York (work in Manhattan and live in Westchester suburb). The person on the phone at Defy mentioned that some LabCorp locations in New York have declined to do such draws. I could go to a Connecticut location, but that's pretty far from me and they're generally not open on weekends, so that's a huge PITA. I'd much rather have it done in NYC.

Are some NYC area LabCorp locations OK with doing Defy blood draws and some not? If anyone has had any experience with this situation they can share I'd appreciate hearing from you. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Call your preferred PSE and tell them what's up and if they'll accept it, no one here can tell you what a particular center will do or not do.

Re-Ride

Don't ask don't call just show up. Remind Labcorp that Dr Saya has a Labcorp account. In the past I've found that Labcorp has regional systems which can be problematic for communication. AFAIK the fascist NYS law pertains only to pt's who buy lab orders on line. I could be wrong. As a last resort I'd go to a walk-in urgent care, hand them the Defy orders and ask them to re-write with "cc pt immediately upon result" and "CC: Dr.Saya.

CoastWatcher

Don't ask don't call just show up. Remind Labcorp that Dr Saya has a Labcorp account. In the past I've found that Labcorp has regional systems which can be problematic for communication. AFAIK the fascist NYS law pertains only to pt's who buy lab orders on line. I could be wrong. As a last resort I'd go to a walk-in urgent care, hand them the Defy orders and ask them to re-write with "cc pt immediately upon result" and "CC: Dr.Saya.

On point. The NY prohibition only restricts self-testing, not those who have a doctor/patient relationship established.

dnfuss

^^ Spot-on, great advise, Labcorp won't turn you away with Dr. Saya's requisition.

I went to LabCorp in NYC today with the Defy requisition. They were a little dubious when I wouldn't give them an insurance card and told them it was private-pay, but eventually they took it and drew my bloods.

Perhaps Defy was just being cautious because some patients may have had an issue with LabCorp in NYC in the past. All's well that ends well.

Thanks for all the advice.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching