Selecting the Right Physician

Buy Lab Tests Online

bern01

[FONT=&quot]Gentlemen,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] After a lot of research I think thatI am going to proceed with TRT therapy. I have spent weeks reading forums,articles and books and it looks like I would be a prime candidate (if there issuch a thing) for TRT. I am showing sign of about 80% of the symptom’s for lowtestosterone. I’m not going to ask the old “what do I need to do first.” I havenarrowed down my next step to three options, Endocrinologists, Urologist (sameDr that I used for my vasectomy) and Anti Aging Clinic in my area that allclaim to address TRT.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] I know one of the biggest problemsthat men run into when they want to start TRT is, which type of doctor theyshould go to first or going to a Dr that knows nothing/very little about thecondition. I looked and I have an Endocrinologists, Urologist (same Dr that Iused for my vasectomy) and Anti-Aging Clinic in my area that all claim toaddress TRT (or at least they say they do).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] If I am able to find a goodphysician that prescribes TRT, I would like to go with the shot versus Androgeloption. I have heard a lot of bad things, or atleast not very positive, reviewsof Androgel. Also, the shot looks like it is a lot cheaper option. A mostphysicians that you have come across dead set on prescribing one type oftreatment or are they usually flexible?[/FONT]

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. We certainly hope you find the medical care you need to recover your health.

You asked, specifically, about a doctor's flexibility in regard to TRT delivery. A good doctor should always take into consideration a patient's preferences. If you have determined that testosterone injections are how you'd prefer to begin therapy, that's a reasonable request. A physician who is knowledgeable and secure would respect that choice.

But don't be surprised if an effort isn't made to talk you into topicals. They are a rational first choice, I started with them, but they fail to work for many men (didn't do a thing for me). The pharmaceutical industry pushes them hard, and you may be pushed toward them. But a good doctor ought to listen to you.

tarnation

If you are unable to find qualified doctors in your area, I HIGHLY recommend Defy Medical. I've been a patient for around 6 months now, and I am really impressed. Let me know if you have any questions about them and I'll be happy to answer =)

ERO

Sometimes its easier to know what red flags would signal you to choose a different doc. Here are several:

* A doc that has a "one size fits all protocol" for all guys on TRT
* One T shot every 2 weeks or worse yet one every 4 weeks protocol
* Using the wrong E2 test
* Refusal to use HCG or Anastrozol if needed
* Thinking that if you get to a Total T of 500, you are "cured" of Low T

Will Brink

Sometimes its easier to know what red flags would signal you to choose a different doc. Here are several:

* A doc that has a "one size fits all protocol" for all guys on TRT
* One T shot every 2 weeks or worse yet one every 4 weeks protocol
* Using the wrong E2 test
* Refusal to use HCG or Anastrozol if needed
* Thinking that if you get to a Total T of 500, you are "cured" of Low T

You give too much credit assuming the test E2 at all! :cool:

Regular or sensitive way better than refusing to test at all because it's a "female hormone"

Heard that one many times, in addition to refusal to test for FT or SHBG. Pretty much TT and nothing else.

user_joe

It doesn't seem there are many good TRT docs out there. You hear a lot more bad than good. I'd take the advice of those who say to use defy who specializes in this. Short of that the best doc imo is one who will prescribe what you ask for and order all needed tests. It's then up to you to learn as much as possible. I'd only do those 2 routes if I did it over again. I started with a clinic.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me