Should I get back on propecia

Buy Lab Tests Online

Palirnom

I hope I'm posting this in the correct area.
Years ago I took propecia for roughly 3-4 years without any issues. My sex drive was great on it as well as my erections. I may have hadn't some brain fog any tiny bit of gyno that's it.
One day I decided to stop taking it cold turkey due to reading some issues people had with it. I ended up having serious lack of libido issues and erection problems. It takes a bit to get an erection and it doesn't get/stay completely hard while having sex. No morning erections or random erections throughout the day.
I'm currently 31 years old
Started propecia at 23
Got off around 27-28

I got my blood work done a year and a half ago and my testosterone was on the low side or normal. I'm on 200mg testosterone/week with aromasin 12.5mg twice weekly.
My libido still isn't very good and my erections are still the same. I recently added in a week ago and have been taking 500iu twice weekely (a day before both of my test shots). I plan on getting blood work done next week to see where everything is. I hear hcg helps some people with erections and libido. My hair has thinned a lot over the last year and a half since being on trt. I'm at the point where I'm debating trying propecia at a low doseage and see if it helps anything (since I didn't have any issues on it until stopping the drug). I've also thought if I do see any issues while taking it again, I should seen off it slowly instead of just stopping cold turkey.

Does anyone have any experience with getting back on?

I work out 6 days a week
Body fat 12% and below year round
I eat clean 90% of the time.
I do notice when I drink (very very rarely) the following morning I'm extremely horny.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MG123

I've heard so many horror stories concerning that class of drugs that I personally wouldn't consider it myself. Have you tried topicals like ketoconazole shampoo and Rogaine? I have used prescribed 2% ketoconazole shampoo and Rogaine, and those have seemed to help with thinning.

You can also get topical finasteride. Some have good results with that as well.

CoastWatcher

Your post proves that there's always a first time for everything. Finasteride has an appalling reputation. We have members who report it destroyed their libido and erectile function. My own doctor won't prescribe it, Dr. John Crisler won't prescribe it, and Dr. Justin Saya has written about the challenge of managing patients who present with post-finasteride syndrome. I am astonished to read that yiu felt it helped you in those areas.

It's certainly your choice, but I'd urge you to avoid it at all costs.

Palirnom

I've tried topicals. As oddly as it sounds, it make my hair loss worse. I tried rogain and hair loss shampoos. I'm very sensitive to testosterone and my estrogen gets high. Nipples get very sensitive, headaches, and water retention.

CoastWatcher

I've tried topicals. As oddly as it sounds, it make my hair loss worse. I tried rogain and hair loss shampoos. I'm very sensitive to testosterone and my estrogen gets high. Nipples get very sensitive, headaches, and water retention.
What are your most recent total and free testosterone levels, and your estradiol (as measured via the sensitive, LC, MS,MS) test?

green2145

Propecia crashed my T level so I'd stay away.I have hairloss,it runs in the family.I decided to go with rogaine,shampoo and laser therapy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me