When's it best to inject

Buy Lab Tests Online

SLADE

I'm curious when is the optimal time to inject and when is the best time to take AI? Or does it even make a difference in taking in the mornings, midday, or before bed? I am currently talking 200 mg test cypionate once a week and am starting to take Anastrozole .5mg twice a week. I normally give myself shot in the glutes on tuesday evening before bed and plan on taking AI on wednesday morning and taking 2nd dose on sunday morning. Does this seem optimal if so why or why not? And yes I am considering going to 100mg twice a week on the test cyp but wanna discuss with my doctor first.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I personally do not like to inject after 6 pm since I may have affected sleep quality in that case.

Do not dose anastrozole blindly without knowing your estradiol blood level (measured using the ultrasensitive test). 0.5 mg twice a week may be too high for a T dose of 200 mg/week. You may not need anastrozole at all or only need it once a week at 0.25-0.5 mg.

If you are motivated and committed enough, a twice a week injection makes more sense since you will have fewer peaks of T, estradiol and DHT and also valleys of T. I admire guys that have that level of commitment.

robs2nd75

If twice weekly is not an option, with respect to the T shot how many hours/days after would be optimal to take anastrozole?

Last edited:

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
The rule of thumb on taking an AI relative to Testosterone injection is 24 hours after each injection.

Test Cyp peaks at about 72 hours from injection and an AI has about a 50 hour half life.

This way both are peaking at the same time to get the optimal effect.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me