DHEA - Does it make you Tired too?

Buy Lab Tests Online

cja

My DHEA when originally tested for Defy start up was @ 130 with a scale of 31 - 701. I was sent 25mg DHEA Capsules from the compounding pharmacy to take daily. Since then Ive notice if I forget to take them for a few days my energy level seems to rise, and when returning to the DHEA I am getting tired.

Example, over the last few days I had forgotten the DHEA (I was moving to a nightly dose to help sleep) and I felt fine, more energetic than with it. I then took my capsule in the evening and the next day I was tired, and groggy, this lasted until the last afternoon, 4 PM or so. I do feel I need the DHEA, as I have been under a shit ton of stress, pre TRT anyway. Since TRT I am able to cope with some things a little better. Just wondering if we are all effected by DHEA the same or it is different for all. I also read that if taking DHEA we should be taking Pregnenolone, is this true for everyone?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I never felt tired from taking DHEA, I use it primarily for increasing my E2. My estradiol runs on the low side, so supplementing with DHEA bring it up to heathier levels. I also feel better mentally better when using DHEA.
I'm presently not supplement with Pregnenolone, but I have in the past.

cja

Perhaps it was a poor nights sleep then. As most of you know I am waking up around 3 AM every morning, also taking a long acting opiate daily. So there are many thing that could be going on here. Thanks for the reply

Vince

Super Moderator
Perhaps it was a poor nights sleep then. As most of you know I am waking up around 3 AM every morning, also taking a long acting opiate daily. So there are many thing that could be going on here. Thanks for the reply

I also find, when I don't get enough sleep. I feel like s*** the rest of the day.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me