Help! thyroid issues?!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Joey786

So along with trt I take 10mcg t3 and 50mcg t4 daily. I was prescribed this thyroid medication based on multiple tsh of 3.64, 3.48 (.45-4.5) and free t3 3.0 pg/ml (2.4-4.4). Before taking any thyroid medication the only symptom I had was being a bit cold. Since ive been taking this medication ive had issues with hunger, fatigue, anxiety, heat intolerance, sweaty palms, difficulty thinking, lack of muscle fullness, and blood shot eyes. I had my blood work done and my tsh was 1.01 (.45-4.5) and free t3 was 3.4 (2.4-4.4). These tests were taken in the morning before my daily thyroid medication. Of all my symptoms that bother me the most is the hunger. After i take the t3 I am so freakin hungry its almost unbearable. So hungry that i cant think and i just need food immediately. Honestly I cant think of any benefits Ive noticed since starting the thyroid medication. Ive actually had a decrease in endurance and exercise tolerance since starting thyroid medication. It makes me wonder why Im taking it at all? All over the internet people preach free t3 must be in the upper quarter of the range to feel good... This cant be true though because even with mid range free t3 I feel crappy. I cant imagine taking a higher t3 dose!!! Before thyroid medication I was not a "hardgainer". My muscles were always full and weight felt light in the gym but now forget about!!! Im as flat as a pancake eating 500 grams of carbs a day and yes I track my macros! Could it be possible that free t3 of 3.4pg/ml is my trough and that my free t3 levels are acutally peaking in the high range or above the range a few hours after I take the medication? I take 5mcg in the morning and the other 5mcg in the evening btw. With a tsh in the 3's that does indicate thyroid dysfunction... Maybe I not on the right dose??? Honestly I hate t3. Please if anyone can give some insight on my problem please share!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching