Digestive Enzymes, decreasing Folate and Iron Absorpion?? anybody heard of CREON RX??

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

I went for a trip to a gastroenterologist for some digestive/bloating issue I have had for some time, beside testing, he recommended me to use digestive enzymes, I used to use the ones from Enzymatic therapy which I like, but the doc mentioned he would prescribe some if I wanted, so I decided to give a try, I got this bottle from Pharmacy called Creon RX super strong Lipase 36000usp Protease 114000usp Amylase 18000 usp per capsule, beside some inactive ingredient with some unhealthy name, making a quick research online turns out Creon decrease the absorptive of some Vitamins and Minerals especially Folate and Iron

I'm confused as I thought digestive enzymes would enhance the absorption of nutrients, is this happening with OTC digestive enzymes as well??

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gianluca

Hey Vince, I had never heard that neither, at least with OTC D.enzymes, but with Creon RX there seems to be this micro nutrient absorption issue, so I'm questioning my self if that happen with OTC DE as well, since Creon are DE, Creon is RX for people with Pancreas type of issue, like cancer or etc.... I think anything coming out from big pharma it is not really healthy

Never heard of a problem like this with pre/pro biotics (I think it's the same thing; enzymes)

Gianluca

I apologize, the word I should have used is "natural" as drugs coming out from big pharma are suppose to heal and make feel people better, so becoming healthier in a way

Like many generalizations, there is an element of truth, but far too much hyperbole, in this assertion.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me