Does HCG increase the HCT risk?

Buy Lab Tests Online

BuzzSaw

Hi there.

I'm on HCG 500IU E3D, and 150mg Sustanon 250 E3D (75mg split dose).

I have an issue with rising RBC (and to a lesser extent, HCT). Usual symptoms of a 'heavy' heart, hearing heartbeat in my ears, and slight headaches. I usually donate blood every 10 - 12 weeks, but it keeps coming back by week 10.

I'm aware that T can do this, but does HCG also impact the blood like this?

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Thank you Nelson. I suspected that it affects the RBC/HCT.

I'll come off HCG then, and stick with the T. Will dial the T down to 100mg per week (50mg split), and maybe donate again and see how it goes.

futile...as long as you're on T you'll be dealing with HCT. You should get off T if this is going to be a problem for you.

ratbag

Thank you Nelson. I suspected that it affects the RBC/HCT.

I'll come off HCG then, and stick with the T. Will dial the T down to 100mg per week (50mg split), and maybe donate again and see how it goes.

I was taking 55mg test E3D and my TT=780. I then added 500iu HCG E3D and 6weeks later my TT=1196. So it raised my TT by 414... fairly significant. So I guess the result of that is my hct then became a problem. I didn't have high hct when on testosterone alone. Since then I lowered my test to 45mg E3D and kept HCG at 500iu E3D and now my TT= 711 but my hct is still too high. I feel fine so now that I'm aware of this I'm going to reduce my HCG to 250iu E3D and see what happens to my hct. If it drops back into range then I'll increase my testosterone to get it back to TT=711.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me