Just Started Clomid, Will Keep Forum Up to Date

Buy Lab Tests Online

buggies100

Buggies,

I just caught up on your thread and I am right at your age. I had low libido, low T, and brain fog and mild depression in the morning. I went on 25mb of clomihd and saw results fairly quickly. About 60 days. I am also doing the LIPO C injections. My T actually went up 300 percent but it was over time. One of the things Dr. Saya and Dr. Crisler have said is that Clohmid is a long term thing and will not happen quickly.

My other results have been good, better libido, more energy and more positive outlook. If you take all of those symptoms together and I had relief from all of them. I consider this a minor miracle, and I thank Dr. Saya and Dr. Crisler for this.

Maybe your system is just not responding and you just have to go the T route. But I would certainly do a consultation with Dr. Saya or Dr. Crisler, they know this stuff inside and out, and unfortunately, most doctors do not.

Im still on it and plan to be for the forseeable future.

Traderj, that is awesome, glad you are having success. After not rising realy at all and low free T, my TRT Dr and indecided to go back on Test cyp and manage hct with phlebotomy
Again , glad for you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Esq

Blood work back from latest labs checking on the climbed success or not. After 2 1/2 months of 50 mg per day and then 100 mg / day Total Test was 444 and free was 5.8. So apparently it will not work for me. My HCT was down to 49.8! I have not seen that since a few years before i started any TRT.

Started new protocol last night. Going only 30 mg twice a week to start slow, I know very slow. Last time I did 40 mg twice a week HCT spiked up about 4 points in 5 weeks!

Sorry the clomid did not work for you, but based on those extremely high doses barely moving needle, it seems like you're making the right decision. Hope your HCT stays in check this time!

Traderj

Traderj, that is awesome, glad you are having success. After not rising realy at all and low free T, my TRT Dr and indecided to go back on Test cyp and manage hct with phlebotomy
Again , glad for you

Buggies thanks it has been an improvement. I am not like a kid or anything but my health is certainly improved. And hopefully you will see improvement also.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me