Best thyroid Med

Buy Lab Tests Online
Been on 60 mg of armour thyroid for years seems to be working well my free t3 is normally about 4.0 Ive heard switching to nature thyroid might be better and some of the top docs are switching their patients. Any feedback??

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Good Question, I'm interested in the answer. Hopefully Vettester Chris will chime, if not we need to PM him.

HarryCat

Since the manufacturer of Armour jacked up the price significantly a lot of people are switching. I don't think you can make a blanket statement that one is better than the other, different people will react differently to different meds. I know one guy who gets ERFA from Canada since he doesn't do well on the meds available in the US.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Been on 60 mg of armour thyroid for years seems to be working well my free t3 is normally about 4.0 Ive heard switching to nature thyroid might be better and some of the top docs are switching their patients. Any feedback??

There were some changes made during the Activas acquisition in 2015, a lot of people started complaining that Armour wasn't as effective. I think the other major factor was that people were seeing a lot of huge price hikes, which might be why you're seeing some switching take place. I've heard good things with Naturethroid, but have never used it. After the Armour deal, it's been either compounded NDT through Defy or Cytomel through my GP on this end.

Also, if you're hitting 4.0pg/ml (2.0-4.4?) on 1 grain, that's pretty good. 1 grain will put me around 50% of reference range, 1.5 grains about 60%, which for me is fine, anything more gets me a little more jittery than desired. 4.0pg/ml on that same ref scale is 83%. Just be sure to compare how that sits in relation to your Free T4, and in relation to Reverse T3 with factoring the ratio, FT3/RT3.

Vince

Super Moderator
Good Question, I'm interested in the answer. Hopefully Vettester Chris will chime, if not we need to PM him.

Yes, I'm on Armour, like you I've been on it for years. I have thought about switching to Naturethroid

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me