Hungrier on injection days?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

My appetite slightly increased once my protocol was stable, but it wasn't tied to my injection schedule. Assume you're correct, and you noted you aren't absolutely sure, how long had you been on your protocol before this was noticed?

rhino5169

This Friday will be the end of my 4th week. I kind of noticed maybe end of last week but forgot until today when I'm hungrier than usual. Besides hitting a bakery and subway today just got up and wolfed down a bowl of cheerios. Not normally like me to eat this bad but this is 2nd or 3rd time on injection days so wondering if it correlates.

Re-Ride

Rhino, Yes it happens to me. Take a look at the hunger control ingredients of Raw Fit meal powder, Garden of Life. Shaker bottle with ice, Raw Fit, add a scoop of whey isolate, maca, glutamine. I normally use only pure unflavored isolate but keep choc flavor around for just this purpose. After a while I follow up with real food, a few sticks of jiacama, carrot, cucumber. Often a few tablespoons of organic cottage cheese or clean greek yogurt with frozen organic blueberries. Dairy you need to be careful to avoid bloat from lactose. Green Valley has none. Nancy's does but also has high probiotic count which may help as does being free of additives such as gum stabilizers, guar, carageenan. Drink a few cups of fresh brewed ice green tea.

Vince

Super Moderator
The only time I noticed increase hunger, is when I first started TRT. Now my appetite is back to where it was originally.

rhino5169

Thanks guys, good to know im not the only one!

Vince, how long was your increased appetite for?

Re-ride, this is what I take. It's very similar to yours and also is the best tasting protein powder i've ever had which makes it easier to want to drink.
https://mrm-usa.com/shop/protein/veggie-protein/

I tried a garden of life product once and it wasnt that good but it wasnt the one you posted. How does it taste?

Leesto

Only a short time, no more than a month. I had to be careful what I ate.

I noticed no such change even though I took copious notes.

The only two things I can correlate to increased hunger are:

1) Consuming too many carbs. In me this triggers insullin which triggers hunger.
2) Intense & frequent workouts.

Re-Ride

Rhino, Regarding the taste of protein powders I don't understand what pp do not simply buy pure powders then add whatever flavoring they like. Be sure to shake with ice.

I did not recommend that you buy Raw Fit by G-O-L only that you look at their hunger control formula. It works for me. The several proven ingredients of this hunger control formula are widely available elsewhere.

I purchased a supply of Raw Fit after getting a really steep discount. Mostly I don't recommend formulated powders to anyone unless they have deep pockets. Instead buy pure protein, whey, rice, pea ect, and add the supplements. Or add supplement powders to real food. For me that's mostly aminos.

I looked at the MRM product you linked. I'm sure it's great but does it contain a hunger control package? I guess if it did you would not have started this thread. For me the cost is prohibitive.

rhino5169

I take chromium when I remember to and it curbs my appetite, except not for the last few days. Today again I had 2 donuts and then chinese food. I am like Leesto in that carbs make me crave more.
I've been 98% strict diet for the last year with short breaks here and there but I feel like im spiraling out of control.
Starting tomorrow im going hardcore again.

madman

Super Moderator
I did not notice an increase in being hungry mind you I was already eating 4000 calories pre trt and lifting.

rhino5169

Congrats vince. I agree and for the past 18 months I've been real good with that. Any carbs I've had consisted of broccoli or vegatables.
lately I've had the cravings and once I break the seal on any particular day it opens the floodgates.
every day I start of good and with a strict mindset but I falter. Being I was able to control this for so long is why I was wondering if the test has something to do with it.
I think I'm going to have to play the game and increase my calories intentionally with protein shakes on purpose and maybe that will stave off the carbs.

Vince

Super Moderator
Congrats vince. I agree and for the past 18 months I've been real good with that. Any carbs I've had consisted of broccoli or vegatables.
lately I've had the cravings and once I break the seal on any particular day it opens the floodgates.
every day I start of good and with a strict mindset but I falter. Being I was able to control this for so long is why I was wondering if the test has something to do with it.
I think I'm going to have to play the game and increase my calories intentionally with protein shakes on purpose and maybe that will stave off the carbs.

it's like a drug addict. "One is Too Many And A Thousand Not Enough" carbs is My Drug.

Leesto

it's like a drug addict. "One is Too Many And A Thousand Not Enough" carbs is My Drug.

But once you experience days or weeks of abundant health and energy, absence of aches & pains, great sleep, muscle gain, and other benefits, the carb drug loses a lot of its appeal. Eh Vince?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me