Wood disappearing

Buy Lab Tests Online

zhrg

Currently on 500mg test E a week, 250mg e3.5d
arimidex 0.5mg e2d

no water retention.
blood pressure on the higher side but not dangerously (have allways bin on the higher range)

stats
37years old
height 5feet 9inches
weight 198lbs
approximately 17% body fat (+/-1%)

Physical appearance is good, feel great, strong as an bull. Libido by it self is through the roof.

problem is when getting it on then wood just seems to disappear, usually able to bring it back (not as strong though) and finish the job but that's can be quite a work.

bloodwork for this is a though one in my country. Not as open minded as many other.

Some might joke "get a hotter girlfriend". No need she is awesome extremely high libido her self and smoking hot, I have envy of many men.

hopefully some experienced members can brainstorm with me what could possibly be causing this and come up with solutions.

best regards

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Enanthate: This is metabolized in roughly 4-5 days. It can even remain in the body (in very small amounts) for 2 weeks. 100mg of Testosterone Enanthate yields ~73mg of actual testosterone, the rest is ester weight. Injections can be administered every 5 days. As we all know everyone is unique in their response to drugs but from what I have seen in my experience the approximate starting doses which may bring a patient within optimal ranges (650ng-1100ng) is 100mg-200mg IM every 5-7 days. Of course many factors come into play including the patient's baseline levels and biology. https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...rent-types-of-injectable-testosterone-(esters)
Are you injecting 500mg of testosterone enanthate a week?

zhrg

No I haven't

The medical system here is ok but it will take me a month or two to get an appointment since there is nothing life-threatening going on and then it's a 50/50 bet if they will do the blood test.

I though high estrogen. But taking 0.5mg e2d arimidex, many don't even use that on this dosage.
Do you think more might be needed?
If yes how long time does it take to clear up and strong morning wood to show up?

I'm not showing any symptoms of low E like joint pain, irritability or anything like that. Mentioned that I don't have water retention but nothing like being dried up, just normal looking in that regard.

Best regards

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching