Do Dr's get kickbacks on meds

Buy Lab Tests Online

trtsecondgo

Hi There,

Curious to know if Dr's get kick backs from compounding pharmacy's for high volume business. The reason I ask is my doctor is adamant on using a specific pharmacy. In our appointment he said he had no issues sending prescription to my pharmacy of choice, but now my script went to another pharmacy and he said we might be able to use that pharmacy in the future. This lit up my bs meter. Any advice or is my intuition dead on.

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Don't take it wrong, but if my doctor is giving me an A+ overall program (or even A-), I don't care if he/she has other business arrangements that might be providing additional financial privileges on his, her or the clinic's behalf. As long as my best interests are at the very top, then I would almost hope our doctors would create some form of co-op or arrangement that could ensure quality, service, and possibly achieve an overall cost reduction that could benefit all parties involved. Good business people will know how to work these types of arrangements, and the real good ones will never forget their customers.

With Big Pharma, we don't really have too many choices. Talk about profit gouging! The independent clinics and compounding pharmacies actually promote a complete free marketplace, where the consumer is in control, and supply & demand, and competition will ultimately decide the fate and prosperity of most entities. In most cases, greed will catch up, I've actually seen it happen with what used to be a big-time clinic, along with their compounding pharmacy. I even knew a pretty good guy back in the day with all the enthusiasm in the world, who just got a little too far ahead of himself in this field. Sadly he took his life when it all came crashing down (some of the long timers around here will know who I'm referring to).

Back to the free market, it's not quite the same scenario with Big Pharma and most of the PCP's that we are locked into with our insurance programs. I'm with Kaiser, and actually for the most part they're not too bad, BUT, hey, if I don't like how they have hiked up my rates over 50% in the last 6 years, well, I can just say to hell ... Ummn, no, I can't say anything, not much I can do!

For me, my HRT doctor provides me a Top Notch program, one that I trust, and one that I actually feel is economically competitive. Could I find one for less?? Maybe, but no way do I want to compromise the superior treatment I receive for chasing dimes and pennies.

Now, if prices start rising this year, substantially, and/or the level of care starts to dissipate, then maybe I compare this to some of the other more prominent clinics in the marketplace. That's my right as a consumer. And for what it's worth, I hope my doctor and his team are driving high end BMW's, breeding Arabians, and making BIG coin!!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me