Sodium, Potassium. Chloride going on the low side after two months on Magnesium?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca Bonetti

I'm actually wondering if these numbers need a slight change in the diet or they are fine, I started using Magnesium supplement about 600mg a day, sometime even 800mg, and I saw a drop on levels of those other minerals, especially potassium and sodium, below the two BW, one is LabCorp reference and the most recent one Quest

Attachments

• IMG_2111.jpg
    IMG_2111.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 153
  • FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 146
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I truly hope you're not concerned about normal levels of electrolytes.

These levels are not interpretable the way you think they are, in reality, they don't mean anything. Your body works with SMALL tolerances of electrolytes, hence the tiny ranges, because they are critical to life.

Eating more salt or whatever doesn't really impact your electrolyte levels due to homeostasis. Remember, if they're wrong, you can die. The body finds a way to maintain them.

In other words, these levels, when they're normal, mean nothing.

Vince

Super Moderator
From what I can see, your levels look good, except HDL. I use NAC and endur-acin 1500mg nightly, if you can tolerate the flushing, for my HDL.

Gianluca Bonetti

I see, so, if I understand well, even I if I take lots of Magnesium everyday the body will adjust electrolytes levels as needed it, and possibly eating lots of Sodium or been on TRT and retaining more of it as well, would not impact these levels, right?

I truly hope you're not concerned about normal levels of electrolytes.

These levels are not interpretable the way you think they are, in reality, they don't mean anything. Your body works with SMALL tolerances of electrolytes, hence the tiny ranges, because they are critical to life.

Eating more salt or whatever doesn't really impact your electrolyte levels due to homeostasis. Remember, if they're wrong, you can die. The body finds a way to maintain them.

In other words, these levels, when they're normal, mean nothing.

Gianluca Bonetti

I started NAC and Ubiquinol about two months a go, I saw a drop in LDL for sure, but no changes in HDL, I do cardio 3 times a week 30mn each time as well

From what I can see, your levels look good, except HDL. I use NAC and endur-acin 1500mg nightly, if you can tolerate the flushing, for my HDL.

Vince

Super Moderator
I started NAC and Ubiquinol about two months a go, I saw a drop in LDL for sure, but no changes in HDL, I do cardio 3 times a week 30mn each time as well

Ubiquinol can help to prevent the oxidation of LDL particles. In turn, this can hinder the ability of LDL to structure dangerous plaques.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me