It appears peak T now states estradiol 30-40 is to high

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

According to the last post in this thread
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/forum/index.php?topic=12276.15

peak t is stating most guys don't feel well with a E2 above 30. More and more E2 subjects and ideal range gets confusing.
Speaking only for myself, this is ridiculous. I do just fine with readings on the sensitive test between 30 and 40 .

I prefer to follow the common sense notion that objective lab work should serve to help interpret symptoms and response. In the absence of both an elevated estradiol/sensitive test and associated symptoms, leave well enough alone. A number in and of itself is only half the battle.

I'm not going to mount a defense because he and that forum is a shat show of the blind leading the blind but what I read of his post is something that many of us have asked...is the 30-40 that we shoot for, is that applied to the newer LC/MS/MS tests or was that number derived from the older Roche ECLIA test and does the two tests even matter? I've wondered the same...is 30 good no matter which test it is? Logic would say it's not but no one has an answer to it. i.e. is a 30 on the ECLIA test the same as a 30 on the LC/MS/MS test?

Leesto

We really need a good clinical study or several of them. There is so much false information or anecdotal information out there but I have yet to see good clinical evidence of the effect of high E2 - especially in men on TRT and especially in relation to T levels.

I don't trust any of the information out there. Until proper studies are done we just don't know.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Guys, it's not about chasing numbers in TRT; it's about how you feel first and foremost.

I was taught this by Dr. John Crisler many years ago; we're all different and respond differently at any value range.

I am in the mid 40's with the sensitive lab for E2 and I am perfectly fine with a screaming libido.

Yes, we need to look at labs BUT how you feel comes first and foremost before reviewing labs.

Very good points Gene! I definitely agree we all are different and it's not a one fits all. I think you do agree as do most doctors though that past a certain point too high of estradiol is bad. Like as far as the prostate and some other health issues correct? I think that is what leesto is trying to say. We just don't know exactly how high is too high though that I know of though.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me