TRT Product Quality Control

Buy Lab Tests Online

Latino Rebel

I have a question about quality control.

I'm currently seeing Dr. Rand McClain.

His office initially ordered my TRT products from APS pharmacy.

I know I heard Nelson Vergel once say he believes APS pharmacy has probably some of the best quality control in the country.

I know I have the option to get my TRT products from a local pharmacy, like a CVS or a Walgreens, etc.

My question: To anyone's knowledge, is their a major difference in terms of quality control between TRT products from APS pharmacy and your local pharmacy?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
No one has slipped Anastrozole in to anything.

FTR, APS and Empower and Hallandale, et al.., have different FDA certifications, reason behind this one doesn't do this/that/the other anymore. In this instance APS has a different cert than Hallandale does and thus has a different rule (law) that they have to follow. That's the short answer.

CoastWatcher

Can anyone confirm or deny this? That'd be pretty messed up of APS to add ingredients without the patient knowing.
If your doctor didn't order anything other than testosterone, you got nothing but testosterone. Everything that was dispensed is in the label. Pharmacies, particularly national, compounding pharmacies that are under terrific scrutiny from the DEA and FDA, are not going to risk their license by sneaking Anastrozole into your prescription.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
All of the compounding pharmacies have to follow strict quality control guidelines and regulations from the FDA and DEA as noted above. You're going to get what your doctor prescribed.

There are differences between compounding pharmacies though in how they can operate, volumes, etc. Notably whether they are 503a or 503b. APS is 503a, where Empower is 503b which requires adhering to regulations that are much more extensive.

All of the compounding pharmacies have to follow strict quality control guidelines and regulations from the FDA and DEA as noted above. You're going to get what your doctor prescribed.

There are differences between compounding pharmacies though in how they can operate, volumes, etc. Notably whether they are 503a or 503b. APS is 503a, where Empower is 503b which requires adhering to regulations that are much more extensive.

Yes that's what I was trying to get out in my post thanks for being so clear on it.

Received my bi-monthly shipment from APS today and the testosterone cyp was compounded with anastrozole.

Can we see a pic of your label? That's just not a good idea...who is your medical provider/Dr?

I'd swear that Dr Saya made some comments about this and it was that he wouldn't be using APS for Cypionate any longer.

Received my bi-monthly shipment from APS today and the testosterone cyp was compounded with anastrozole.

Either your doctor wrote for the anastrozole and approved it's addition to the T cyp or the pharmacy made an error. If you are a Defy patient, then this IS a pharmacy error as I NEVER have and never will approve an RX of T cyp compounded together with anastrozole. Please advise if you are a patient of my clinic and we will need to address with the pharmacy.

Savage Hands

I am not (yet) a patient of your clinic.

20170327_183253.jpg

Noted and thanks for the update.

I would personally take the position that the inclusion of anastrozole in your T cyp is an ill-advised decision by your current provider.

Especially at 1mg per 200mg of testosterone. Wow. That is just horrible.

I'm sure that'll be super easy to titrate, and only at $100 a vial!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me