Men Are Getting Weaker — because We’re Not Raising Men

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Brink

This article in National Review does a good job of covering the trend we're seeing and ties in well with the article 10 (Politically Incorrect) Tips For The Modern Man I wrote not long ago and published on this site.

Young American males are losing touch with a critical element of true masculinity.

"Our culture strips its young men of their created purpose and then wonders why they struggle. It wonders why men — who are built to be distinctive from women — flail in modern schools and workplaces designed from the ground-up for the feminine experience. Men were meant to be strong. Yet we excuse and enable their weakness. It's but one marker of cultural decay, to be sure, but it's a telling marker indeed. There is no virtue in physical decline."

Cont:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/439040/male-physical-decline-masculinity-threatened

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Great article. You got to wonder how much of the low testosterone epidemic in young males is from the culture and how much from diet and the environment.

Will Brink

Great article. You got to wonder how much of the low testosterone epidemic in young males is from the culture and how much from diet and the environment.

I cover that some in tip #10 my article linked above:

"Exactly why testosterone levels appear to have dropped over the generations is unclear, and likely multifactorial, including an increase in body fat levels, estrogenic chemicals (xenoestrogens) found in the environment, to socio-cultural effects, to others not fully elucidated at this time. Make no mistake, testosterone levels in men are not just a matter of biology, they are also a factor of psychology and culture."

Sean Reed

Banned

Western men have higher endogenous testosterone when younger, and lower levels when older.

There have been various theories as to why, but none are overwhelmingly convincing. While not the sole cause, there is no denying that the amount of plastics we use is a large part of the problem. IMO, I am persuaded that phthalates, used to make plastic, are a causal agent.

Here is a decent overview of the topic: https://www.anabolicmen.com/plastic-testosterone/ It is a blog article, but it refers to a number of scientific studies on the relationship of plastics to testosterone.

Sean Reed

Banned
Here is a summary of the article: "In short, the load of xenoestrogens and endocrine system toxins that gets into your body through the usage of plastic products, is easily enough to cause damage in your endocrine system and testosterone production."

Here is a summary of the article: "In short, the load of xenoestrogens and endocrine system toxins that gets into your body through the usage of plastic products, is easily enough to cause damage in your endocrine system and testosterone production."

i'm I'm old enough to remember the splash surrounding the 1967 movie "The Graduate" starring Dustin Hoffman where he played a young college kid who was seduced by Mrs.Robinson. While he was job seeking, the advice he was given was "plastics." 1967 would appear to be the beginning of the change in American males. Whether it was plastics, the counter culture, or something else is hard to determine, but I think it began around that time.

I was watching some videos of kids at concerts on you tube the other day, live bands form the 60s and early 70s. I couldn't help but notice how much leaner and healthier the kids looked, both guys and girls. Guys we're leaner and girls were too. Girls were more natural looking, slender with a lot less makeup needed.

Definately think that both of these articles are spot on.

Vince

Super Moderator
A good buddy of mine, age 64, he's not on TRT. He doesn't gain weight very easily, he can drink a liter of soda and for breakfast can eat a dozen donuts. He's become type 2 diabetic and has high blood pressure, but he's still very slim. He had his total testosterone check, his level is still over 1000.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
On another note...

Will, I want to do survival training (learn how to survive disasters, shoot, etc). Do you know of any good weekend experiences anywhere?

Sean Reed

Banned
On another note...

Will, I want to do survival training (learn how to survive disasters, shoot, etc). Do you know of any good weekend experiences anywhere?

Nelson: I am a Martial Arts instructor. I shoot, but I recommend you train with my friend regarding guns. He is an instructor and on the SWAT team. I am an expert with the blade and empty hands.

I am local to you.

I teach Monday and Wednesday evenings at the Fort Bend Wrestling club.

I can list my qualifications if you would like. May I?

Here are a few of my videos...and yes, I was fat, lol. Please note that my instruction focuses purely on self defense. Sport BJJ has moved away from self defense applications. I teach it the way it was 20 years ago, back when I taught at a Renzo Gracie affiliated school.

https://www.facebook.com/sean.reed.7165/videos/vb.593178806/10153402505138807/?type=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/sean.reed.7165/videos/vb.593178806/10153242899563807/?type=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/sean.reed.7165/videos/vb.593178806/10153206758973807/?type=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/sean.reed.7165/videos?lst=593178806:593178806:1490548965

Last edited:

Sean Reed

Banned
35 years ago there were no phones in the gym and silly little Man Bunned metrosexuals sitting on the equipment texting.

The gym equipment was.....ready for it.....TRAINING!

If there were less than 3 guys on a piece of equipment you let someone work in. When you set was over you got off the equipment and gave someone else the chance to work in.

Today if you ask to work in they act as if your were asking for their arm. They sit there playing with their phone for 5 minutes, and then do a half assed set with a tiny weight.

Then comes "I don't know why I make no progress, I go to the gym."

Today you see these estrogen repositories sitting and texting/surfing whatever.

Will Brink

On another note...

Shooting and disaster skills are two different skill sets really, also depending on how much training/background you had in either. For example, would be tough to take a person with minimal/no formal training in firearms and attempt to teach that while attempting to teach disaster related survival skills. You may need to split those up a bit. Good basic fire arms training should be easy to find being in TX, but important to start off on the right foot with that. I can look into people/schools in your area if you wish.

The people at Randalls Adventure are well regarded for survival skills:

https://randallsadventure.com/

I can look into additional places/people if you want with some more info. Get a good BOB yet per my FB page?

Last edited:

Sean Reed

Banned
True, I am not whatsoever qualified for many "survival" skills. I am prepare to defend my home and family.

The are the hard core tin foilers who believe that the ability to grow and harvest food is a necessary skill.

Here in the Houston area getting hit hard by a Hurricane is a reality. The second reality is that gov would be in to restore order within 5-7 days.

My training focuses on surviving those days. Food, water, and weapons. I have 4k rounds of ammo, and that, IMO, is the most important thing to have in a disaster scenario. AR-15, shotgun, handguns.

Also, people think that a gun is all you need for self defense. They are wrong. You need other kinds of training and resources. A generator is good.

Re-Ride

This article in National Review...the trend we're seeing ... 10 (Politically Incorrect) Tips For The Modern Man ...

Young American males are losing touch with a critical element of true masculinity.

"Our culture ... strips its young men ... men flail in modern schools and workplaces designed from the ground-up for the feminine experience... It's but one marker of cultural decay... "

Cont:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/439040/male-physical-decline-masculinity-threatened

Plastics, xenoestrogens are here in the mountains yet I'm not seeing any insufficiency of virility. The doctrines of multiculturalism and unequivocal equality haven't taken root here yet so maybe that's it.

Will Brink

Plastics, xenoestrogens are here in the mountains yet I'm not seeing any insufficiency of virility. The doctrines of multiculturalism and unequivocal equality haven't taken root here yet so maybe that's it.

Per post #3 from article, if it's a factor, clearly not the only or even primary factor is my guess

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I will close this thread now.

I deleted a few posts that went into a strange direction.

This is unfortunately not a democratic site. I delete the ones that I believe distract from our main mission.

If you know I deleted your post, know to moderate yourself before I have to ban anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale