Low libido - Estrogen issue - Interesting

Buy Lab Tests Online

Low libido

Hi,

I have low libido for a loooong time. I lost my libido at the age of 15. I'm 22 now.

My libido is low all year except between November - December. I do not understand this but my libido is returned between November and December. After that, I lost it all.

I found that I have estrogen dominance. But I have normal estrogen between November amd December, so I blame estrogen for my libido. I've tried Arimidex for that and crashed my estrogen :( But I think Arimidex does still not work. I've tried 0.125 mg daily with no success. I've tried 1 mg and crashed.

How can I decrease my estrogen? I've found that people talking about estrogen on steroid forums and some of people say Arimidex is not good for water retention etc. How can it possible? If Arimidex decrease estrogen, it would decrease water retention.

There is something wrong here.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
It may not be your levels of estrogen, it could be something else. Like ERO said, it would be nice to see labs.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
As noted by ERO, please provide labs and maybe a few more details about yourself (stats: height, weight, and other medications, plus any illnesses, disorders, family history that might be relevant?)

Were you diagnosed as "estro dominance", or is that your presumption? If it's professionally diagnosed then what is the cause? Estrogen Dominance is usually more associated with women in the absence of progesterone, and males produce significantly lower amounts of E2 due to the nature and role differences of ovaries and testicles. With males, especially younger, one would almost look environmentally "if" unless there isn't some extreme conversion taking place upstream with other andro hormones, usually exogenous.

Too much speculation, please give us more to work with? Thanks

CoastWatcher

I take it you're not on a TRT protocol, but focusing on estrogen? If - as ERO, Vince, and Chris - have noted, you post your lab results, a good discussion will follow. If you need to nail down labs, www.discountedlabs.com is used by many of us. The best prices and excellent service.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me