Extreme fatigue every morning for 3 years now

Buy Lab Tests Online

swggos

I've tried doctors, had sleep studies (even got ripped off and bought a cpap machine) etc and nothing is helping. My AHI is 3, above 5 is minimal sleep apnea.
The excessive fatigue issues started 3 years ago when I started TRT as medication but my endocrinologist doesn't seem to see any issues with my blood work. I made sure to get the best endo in my city and still nothing.
Initially I had a lot of night sweats etc but eventually when we found the right dosage my hair falling out and night sweats disappeared. However, the fatigue is exactly the same. My family doctor has given up on helping me as he's not doing anything while everyday I feel like a zombie.

What the hell should I do. It's literally ruined my life. I had energy problems in my time in the military but not even close to this bad. In the military I had to take naps during lunch breaks or any chance I had but that was years before I even started trt.

I'm wondering if there is something strong that I could take that could increase my energy without a hangover type feeling after

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I've tried doctors, had sleep studies (even got ripped off and bought a cpap machine) etc and nothing is helping. My AHI is 3, above 5 is minimal sleep apnea.
The excessive fatigue issues started 3 years ago when I started TRT as medication but my endocrinologist doesn't seem to see any issues with my blood work. I made sure to get the best endo in my city and still nothing.
Initially I had a lot of night sweats etc but eventually when we found the right dosage my hair falling out and night sweats disappeared. However, the fatigue is exactly the same. My family doctor has given up on helping me as he's not doing anything while everyday I feel like a zombie.

What the hell should I do. It's literally ruined my life. I had energy problems in my time in the military but not even close to this bad. In the military I had to take naps during lunch breaks or any chance I had but that was years before I even started trt.

I'm wondering if there is something strong that I could take that could increase my energy without a hangover type feeling after

In the absence of context, lab results with ranges, medical history, and details of your protocol, all we're going to be doing is guessing. With more information, you're likely to generate a more focused discussion.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
The link that Nelson provided has what you need!! It would be good to see everything, but my eyes will be looking very close at the Adrenal profile 4x cortisol w/DHEA correlation, and the thyroid labs! If your adrenals and thyroid are suffering, balance isn't going achievable. In fact, both those areas are crucial with having any sort of successful wellness program, and administration of other hormones or supplements can just be problematic.

If your doctor(s) have only take a blood serum sample for cortisol, and it's said to be "normal" because it's within range, then you probably need another doctor. If your doctor(s) have only taken a TSH lab, and it's said to be "normal" because it's within a galactic reference range, then you probably need another doctor. Or, if your thyroid labs reach out beyond TSH, with some form of T3 uptake and index, it's worthless, and a waste of money! You need Free T4, Free T3, Reverse T3, both antibodies (TPO & TgAb), along with the TSH to have a full-scope of everything.

Get copies of your sleep study.

Possibly have another doctor look at them or post them here. There are other sleep disorders than just sleep apnea. I have narcolepsy, and have exactly the symptoms you do. I just feel like shit every morning. Before I knew what it was I literally wanted to die every morning.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me