Inspirational reminder of the difference you can make and we are ALL CHANGING LIVES for the better!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Posted with permission from the poster in Nelson's Facebook group. I find all testimonials that I receive inspiring, but found this one particularly heartwarming. It's a reminder of the significance and importance of our area of medicine and what a difference we ALL (also members on the forums assisting people) make in people's lives.

IMG_6143.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

stevep

I'd like to piggy back and hope it's not inappropriate to do so.

I agree with him 1000%. I was so impressed from my first appointment with Melissa. I finally received a detailed conversation to include "why" I need to make these changes. After 3 months of seeing how great I felt I talked my wife into setting up an appointment. Melissa has her feeling her best too. She has told me several times over the past few weeks how great she feels and now has loads of energy.

And the information/support provided here by Nelson, CostalWatch, Vince and many other is priceless.

This is a winning combination!

Thank you Defy and ExcelMale

Posted with permission from the poster in Nelson's Facebook group. I find all testimonials that I receive inspiring, but found this one particularly heartwarming. It's a reminder of the significance and importance of our area of medicine and what a difference we ALL (also members on the forums assisting people) make in people's lives.

View attachment 3411

I can say that my life has been changed by this board and most importantly Defy. My first few posts here, it was pointed out that my anxiety could be perceived through the screen. I took that to mean A. I was in the right place because those here recognized that B. I had a real problem and C. That this could get better.

A few months on TRT and things changed majorly, so far it's been 10 months or so? There have been changes in my life that I would not have had the "balls" to make without TRT. Making a decision was nearly impossible, so the changes I've made recently, absolutely would not have happened prior to TRT. So not only did TRT improve my life, but these recent changes have literally changed my entire life, Dr Saya knows what I'm talking about.

I was talking with a friend named Judy, and we both agreed that everyone has a role to play in how this kind of treatment can change lives, from the phone staff, payroll staff, nurses, all the way to the doctors. While most people think the doctor is the most important, it would not be possible to treat a patient without the staff, as who will schedule patients? Who will process their orders? Who will keep the lights on?

So this applies here, as I wouldn't have found Defy without this forum, and maybe if less members told me how obvious my problem was, I wouldn't have taken it as seriously. Even the new members, don't think you don't count, we all were new at one point, and even if you don't know all of the physiology involved, you know the symptoms and suffering. Even being able to relate is a big deal.

So yeah, the depression, anxiety, lack of confidence, excessive urination, excessive thirst, ED, lack of vigor and passion, and indecisiveness are absolutely horrible. Truly, it was not a life, and if I had to go back to that I am not so sure I could. To have relief is insanely amazing.

Dr. Saya, that's an awesome testimony. Thanks for being a caring doctor.

Thank you Vince. I feel blessed by every life I'm able to touch and even more blessed that I get to hear the stories of transformation from the patients. More kudos to the members of the forums, including yourself, who take time out to help anonymous strangers, often without ever knowing the lasting impact that your efforts may have had on their lives. As essentially stated by johndoesmith, it takes a village and every contributor deserves credit. The altruistic nature demonstrated by many here is commendable.

Thank you Vince. I feel blessed by every life I'm able to touch and even more blessed that I get to hear the stories of transformation from the patients. More kudos to the members of the forums, including yourself, who take time out to help anonymous strangers, often without ever knowing the lasting impact that your efforts may have had on their lives. As essentially stated by johndoesmith, it takes a village and every contributor deserves credit. The altruistic nature demonstrated by many here is commendable.

Once my symptoms went away, it awoke my passion to help as many men and women who suffer as I possibly could. TRT basically allowed me to find the passion for something that I've never had before and ironically, that was HRT.

One might say the TRT made me do it. ;)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching