New To Forum... My Story... Please offer any help

Buy Lab Tests Online

dopaboost

Hello all!

This is my first post to ExcelMale. First I would like to thank the moderators and members for such valuable information.

My story is long so please bear with me.

I am just turned 40 years old.
Generally fit individual with an interest in strength. "Was" usually 4-5 heavy workouts per week.
I have struggled with lack of motivation since my teens.... Pooped out regularly. Every time I went to the MD, without bloodwork and lack of education I was told I was depressed or anxious and was prescribed SSRI antidepresents. I would usually fill the scrip but only take for a week or so. I just knew it was wrong for me as I would worsen my symptoms and change my personality. So I would throw the ssri in the garbage and just except the misery... At the age of around 19 I was heavily into clean body-building and was in tremendous physical condition. I never touched steroids. Although the dieting was very difficult for me. I was tired all the time and was introduced to caffeine and ephedrine. I was on cloud nine.... Wow I had so much energy, strength and my mood was very upbeat.............for the short term. I noticed after a month the affects were short lived and and dependency was setting in.... So I was advised by the wrong people to cycle it... A month off, a month on. I then discovered Pre-worout energy drinks... WOW again!!!! thus the cycle of defeat and destroying my gut health and adrenal glands continued. This went on and off for years. I would even using pre-workout drinks and diet pills through-out my work day for energy at my demanding occupation and lifestyle.
I am a farmer and 2013-14 went through a very stress-filled time in my life where after months of terrible weather I almost lost my business of 20 years. We literally works 14-20 hours a day for 18 months to see our way through. During this period I noticed a development of a dependence to caffeine at an unusual level.. Was tired and wore out all the time. Coffee, ephedra, and pre-workout drinks would literally only last for minutes to half hour.... I became very tired but could not sleep. My eating patterns were poor (lived with indigestion and heartburn). My body started to respond negatively to weight training. I was gaining fat, losing muscle, losing libido and my focus was gone. My chest was tight and I felt pain (thought my heart was failing) I would wake in the night trembling in fear of nothing. I literally felt my insides pulsating with bloodflow. Went to the MD again said your a picture of health and just dealing with anxiety...... So frustrated...
So I decided to take matters in my own hands and discovered a Dr in my area who practices functional medicine. After many tests we discovered a plethora of issues. 1)Leaky Gut, 2)Adrenal Gland Fatigue, 3)Hypothyroidism, 4) Low Testosterone 250 to 280 ng, 5) Elevated Liver Enzymes, 6) Elevated Cortisol and Inflammation with high feritan levels.

A transformed diet plan and the elimination of stimulants was the obvious and first measure. To start healing my gut. Eliminated gluten and dairy for the time being.

Prescribed Dissected Thyroid to assist thyroid function

Adrenal control measures and supplements.

Food sensitivity test indicates I'm very sensitive to my stable diet. I had to eliminate all Chicken and eggs, select nuts, all apple products, collard greens, soaps, food colorings and some fruits.

Now after a year of working at these issues, I can certainly say that my health is slowly improving and everyday is better than the last. I go through periods where I feel fantastic then a couple down days but overall the progression is sure and in the right direction. I am 5 weeks into TRT, taking 100mg Cyp 1X per week. I am seeing some benefits... At least I am getting renewed interest in sex, my strength is returning and anemia is gone. I restest in April to check hormone levels.

QUESTION

1) Since im getting my hormones tested anyway, I feel may as well go above and beyond and get all done. Can please provide a list of test I should require so I don't miss anything?

I have had many heart tests and Ultra-Sounds to rule out any problems.... All tests come back good but I still have a lingering pain that comes and goes in my chest area. I do sense this has been worsened with Thyroid medication...

QUESTION
2) Is it possible Dissected Thyroid can cause these phantom pains in my diaphram and chest area? Can Thyroid medication hurt my Gut cause food intolerance?

I will go through periods of rest where I come out feeling like a truck and want to push beyond myself in the gym and at work. Last Monday and Tuesday I felt this way and loaded the weight up on the bar doing sets 5-3-1.... Unfortunately Wed, Thurs, Friday I feel destroyed and a plethora of symptoms return. Severe muscle and joint pain particulary in chest, back and hips, tired needing afternoon sleep and generally feeling wrecked. My gut bothers me then, as-well as work stress becomes hard to cope with.

QUESTION
3) Why is this happening? What can I do to get beyond this?

Any other suggestions are very welcomed.

kinds regards DB

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hello all!

This is my first post to ExcelMale. First I would like to thank the moderators and members for such valuable information.

My story is long so please bear with me.

I am just turned 40 years old.
Generally fit individual with an interest in strength. "Was" usually 4-5 heavy workouts per week.
I have struggled with lack of motivation since my teens.... Pooped out regularly. Every time I went to the MD, without bloodwork and lack of education I was told I was depressed or anxious and was prescribed SSRI antidepresents. I would usually fill the scrip but only take for a week or so. I just knew it was wrong for me as I would worsen my symptoms and change my personality. So I would throw the ssri in the garbage and just except the misery... At the age of around 19 I was heavily into clean body-building and was in tremendous physical condition. I never touched steroids. Although the dieting was very difficult for me. I was tired all the time and was introduced to caffeine and ephedrine. I was on cloud nine.... Wow I had so much energy, strength and my mood was very upbeat.............for the short term. I noticed after a month the affects were short lived and and dependency was setting in.... So I was advised by the wrong people to cycle it... A month off, a month on. I then discovered Pre-worout energy drinks... WOW again!!!! thus the cycle of defeat and destroying my gut health and adrenal glands continued. This went on and off for years. I would even using pre-workout drinks and diet pills through-out my work day for energy at my demanding occupation and lifestyle.
I am a farmer and 2013-14 went through a very stress-filled time in my life where after months of terrible weather I almost lost my business of 20 years. We literally works 14-20 hours a day for 18 months to see our way through. During this period I noticed a development of a dependence to caffeine at an unusual level.. Was tired and wore out all the time. Coffee, ephedra, and pre-workout drinks would literally only last for minutes to half hour.... I became very tired but could not sleep. My eating patterns were poor (lived with indigestion and heartburn). My body started to respond negatively to weight training. I was gaining fat, losing muscle, losing libido and my focus was gone. My chest was tight and I felt pain (thought my heart was failing) I would wake in the night trembling in fear of nothing. I literally felt my insides pulsating with bloodflow. Went to the MD again said your a picture of health and just dealing with anxiety...... So frustrated...
So I decided to take matters in my own hands and discovered a Dr in my area who practices functional medicine. After many tests we discovered a plethora of issues. 1)Leaky Gut, 2)Adrenal Gland Fatigue, 3)Hypothyroidism, 4) Low Testosterone 250 to 280 ng, 5) Elevated Liver Enzymes, 6) Elevated Cortisol and Inflammation with high feritan levels.

A transformed diet plan and the elimination of stimulants was the obvious and first measure. To start healing my gut. Eliminated gluten and dairy for the time being.

Prescribed Dissected Thyroid to assist thyroid function

Adrenal control measures and supplements.

Food sensitivity test indicates I'm very sensitive to my stable diet. I had to eliminate all Chicken and eggs, select nuts, all apple products, collard greens, soaps, food colorings and some fruits.

Now after a year of working at these issues, I can certainly say that my health is slowly improving and everyday is better than the last. I go through periods where I feel fantastic then a couple down days but overall the progression is sure and in the right direction. I am 5 weeks into TRT, taking 100mg Cyp 1X per week. I am seeing some benefits... At least I am getting renewed interest in sex, my strength is returning and anemia is gone. I restest in April to check hormone levels.

QUESTION

1) Since im getting my hormones tested anyway, I feel may as well go above and beyond and get all done. Can please provide a list of test I should require so I don't miss anything?

I have had many heart tests and Ultra-Sounds to rule out any problems.... All tests come back good but I still have a lingering pain that comes and goes in my chest area. I do sense this has been worsened with Thyroid medication...

QUESTION
2) Is it possible Dissected Thyroid can cause these phantom pains in my diaphram and chest area? Can Thyroid medication hurt my Gut cause food intolerance?

I will go through periods of rest where I come out feeling like a truck and want to push beyond myself in the gym and at work. Last Monday and Tuesday I felt this way and loaded the weight up on the bar doing sets 5-3-1.... Unfortunately Wed, Thurs, Friday I feel destroyed and a plethora of symptoms return. Severe muscle and joint pain particulary in chest, back and hips, tired needing afternoon sleep and generally feeling wrecked. My gut bothers me then, as-well as work stress becomes hard to cope with.

QUESTION
3) Why is this happening? What can I do to get beyond this?

Any other suggestions are very welcomed.

kinds regards DB
We welcome you to Excelmale, but you're asking us to respond without sufficient information.

You noted you are on a TRT protocol - what were your total and free testosterone levels before starting therapy? Your LH, FSH, and SHBG? What was your estradiol level? In Canada, you're not able to test with the sensitive assay, but it's important to get a baseline. You've begun taking thyroid medication: your TSH, t3, t4, rt3 and thyroid antibody values? Were DHEA, DHT, cortisol, and PSA measured?

This gives you some insight into the tests that are typically run prior to the start of treatment. If you can share those - along with the associated reference ranges for each test - you will generate a focused discussion.

We we hope you'll keep us posted.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching