New Member , New Labs , Advice Needed

Buy Lab Tests Online

J&JinGA

Hello Everyone,

I'm a 40 year old male in the Atlanta area in fairly good shape and body composition. I was recently tested by my urologist for Low T after complaining about low libido and depression that I've suffered with for the past couple of years.

I believe he ordered the correct tests other than free T. And my Estradiol, LH, and FSH seem to be at the low end of the range.

I'm looking for advice on where to go from here and whether to seek help from another doctor. My urologist does not believe I need treatment. Thanks for your input

Here are my numbers with the range behind them:

DHEA - 207 (35-430 ug/dl)

Estradiol - < 20 (< 20-47 pg/mL)

FSH - 2.9 (1.27-19.26 mlU/mL)

LH - 2.52 (1.24-8.62 mlU/mL)

Prolactin - 9.48 (2.64-13.13 ng/mL)

Testosterone - 468.8 (205-781 ng/dL)

SHBG 75.1 (13.3-89.5 nmol/L)

Lipid Panel - All results were within the range

HCT - 45.1 (42.2-53.8)

HGB - 15.3 (14-18)

IGF-1 - 155 (82-237 ng/mL)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You have undetectable estradiol which is probably causing all of your symptoms.

Do you urinate all the time, always thirsty, anhedonia, joint pain, anxiety, and have hot flashes that itch?

You have undetectable estradiol which is probably causing all of your symptoms.

Do you urinate all the time, always thirsty, anhedonia, joint pain, anxiety, and have hot flashes that itch?

This, and the SHBG = 75 he's probably very low on Free T. The total is nothing to cheer over but it's all bound up...

CoastWatcher

I can only add one thing to the comments from johndoesmith and Vince Carter. Going down the road, you want to be sure you always test your estradiol with the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, assay. The ranges associated with the results you posted suggest another test was ordered (which doesn't change the fact that your levels are flashing like a red, warning light).

J&JinGA

Thanks for the quick responses. I do find that I urinate quite frequently. What is the typical path of treatment for low estradiol if in fact that is reason for my symptoms? Could the low LH and FSH be a sign of secondary hypogonadism?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me