When TRT gone wrong

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Did you have a drive/libido prior to TRT? I'm asking because I did NOT and am currently in my third week of TRT with HCG. No noticeable effects yet but I didn't except them so quickly. I'm having high hopes though.

Degustator

[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]DHEA SO4 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]400,5 ug/d 211-492
[/FONT]
Estradiol [FONT=&quot]105,9 pmol/l 41,4-159,0
[/FONT]
Testosteron [FONT=&quot]15,56 nmol/l [/FONT][FONT=&quot]9,9 - 27,9
[/FONT]
Progesteron [FONT=&quot]0,898 nmol/l[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]0,159 - 0,474
[/FONT]
SHBG [FONT=&quot]29,98 nmol/l [/FONT][FONT=&quot]11,4 - 52,3
[/FONT]
LH 0,1
FSH 0,1

Testosteron level go down becouse I moved injection one day forward.After check my blood i inject testosteron. High level of progesteron is becouse of HCG injection ? Libido still doesn't exist..

[FONT=&quot]400,5 ug/dl[/FONT]

CoastWatcher

DHEA SO4 400,5 ug/d 211-492
Estradiol 105,9 pmol/l 41,4-159,0
Testosteron 15,56 nmol/l 9,9 - 27,9
Progesteron 0,898 nmol/l0,159 - 0,474
SHBG 29,98 nmol/l 11,4 - 52,3
LH 0,1
FSH 0,1

Testosteron level go down becouse I moved injection one day forward.After check my blood i inject testosteron. High level of progesteron is becouse of HCG injection ? Libido still doesn't exist..

400,5 ug/dl

It's a safe bet, based on the units you report your lab work in, that you don't live in the US. That is only relevant because you don't have access to the LC, MS/MS estradiol test, the appropriate test for men. However, it's likely that your e2 is elevated, as your lab work shows, and may be contributing to your problems. What is your prolactin value? Free testosterone?

What are the details of your protocol? How much testosterone are you injecting, and how often?

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
I think CoastWatcher is on to something with the prolactin. Are you by chance taking (or have taken) a Nor19 compound with your TRT, say Nandro deca? Also agree that E2 could be an included culprit if measured on a Sensitive scale.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me