Arimidex Dose and Timing

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

CW that is really helpful information. Thank you. Did you ever consider moving to daily injections of HCG for the same reason...that is to ensure more stable levels and avoid spiking E2? My intuition is telling me that my E2 levels are being bounced around more by my HCG injections then by my T injections.

While I considered revising my HCG injection schedule, I only change one thing at a time. Start making multiple protocol changes and you don't know what worked and what didn't. I made the testosterone change and estradiol slid from the high 50s into place. No reason for further adjustments.

I'm quite serious about one change at a time. In the long run it gives you better control of your protocol.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Readion

Just browsing some thread about arimidex. Some people run 1mg every day, others run 0.5mg every 2-3days, it's all person dependant, find out what works for you.

j4ever

Just browsing some thread about arimidex. Some people run 1mg every day, others run 0.5mg every 2-3days, it's all person dependant, find out what works for you.

if someone is running doses like that for trt and having success, imo they are an outlier, people I know running those doses of an AI are running high doses of test as well, wayyyyyyyyyyyy over trt doses.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me