varying trough levels same dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

Seandwyer

300 mg cyp every 10 days since starting TRT. been 8 weeks. days 8-10 feel sluggish. just starting feeling noticable better (except crash days 8-10) requested once a week from urologist. he agreed to allow 150 mg cyp once every 7 days 2 weeks ago. instructed me to get Total T only test only in 6 weeks (nothing else). obviously missing many of the typical markers outlined in TRT targets by Nelson Vergel. Concerned for obvious reasons. Total T 240 DEC 2016, Hemat-46.6 /free T was 41.9.

7 wks 300 mg every 10 days. trough 10th day before next injection Total was at 905 which i was surprised was so high, TSH 1.06,T4 total 7.2,T4 free 1.1,T3 free 3.6,T3 total 130, FSH0 .7,LH 0.2, ESTRADIOL RAPID 33. thats all he tested and only did Thyroid because i asked. Scale 1-10 i feel like a 6 from a 1.

Question if dosage/treatment protocol remains and diet and lifestyle are same whats the best guess at moving average one can expect from trough? how much does or can it vary from week to week or month to month? will taht initial 900 trough stay close to that for me? Dr says i wont increase dosage because hes satisfied with that number and i have no adverse side effects
new to forum, i did research stickys i apologize if i missed the answer

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
I don't think this doctor is doing you any justice, that's just my .02!

If you were surprised at your serum results after 10 days with a 300mg injection, you would probably faint if you saw your Total Serum after the 3rd day!! And that Estradiol "Rapid", what does that mean? None of these labs have reference ranges, and the E2 should be a "Sensitive" or "Ultra-Senstive" assay to really measure where you're at.

As you stated, the doctor is satisfied with your "number", but I think he's missing on the point of treating the patient, not the number. This guy should be somewhat of a partner to help optimize "your health". Also, maybe you don't even need 150mg/wk, when maybe something like 2 x 60mg/wk, plus maybe some HCG to promote some endogenous prod., and "IF" needed a little AI to manage E2?!?! I can't imagine your E2 (based on Sensitive assay) is optimally in balance with 300mg/ 10 days.

Just know, your experience is quite common. Once upon a time, I started my journey into this rodeo with an endo that would make your toes curl. Claimed Test Cyp was a controlled substance, meaning it had to be in his control at all times and was illegal for me to self inject. Needless to say, that was actually the catalyst for me to take control of my health. This is why clinics like Defy are Winning!!

CoastWatcher

To expand on the comments Chris made, which are on the money, your protocol will not bring you success. You understand that you have been inadequately assisted in getting the proper tests, which means the protocol that has been designed for you is a guess. Without more testing you'll not know how quickly you're likely to clear testosterone, or how often you should inject it to adjust for that crucial variable. To say nothing of the most basic question a protocol should answer: how much testosterone ought I inject?

It it has happened to so many of us - an ill-informed doctor impeding a patient's progress. Look for another physician. If you want a referral we can offer them. You deserve better.

Last edited:
I concur with Chris and CW, with my own addition: timing your tests is crucial, if you test today @ 0800, and followup tests are even a few hours off, you're going to get skewed results. I always, ONLY, test between 8-830 AM, every time, inject at the same time every morning, too. If you deviate from a strict timeline like that you will get skewed results.

CoastWatcher

If estradiol rapid is only test taken is 44 to high?

I'm sorry but I'm not sure of what you're asking. According to the Mayo Clinic, the "estradiol rapid test is used to rapidly assess ovarian status for assisted reproduction protocols." Why it would be ordered for a man is a mystery to me.

Last edited:

galway

Thanks. So basically last few test under Estradiol it says rapid. From what I gather everyone says it's basically the wrong one to test and that my doctor should be ordering Estradiol , Sensitive or ultra sensitive type.
I'm guessing this "rapid" type test which is s marker many urologists and endo do test in lieu of the sensitive. Just was hopeful if anyone knew if 44 on my test was anything to be concerned about that's all. Understanding I should request sensitive in the future.

We kind of would say that especially for guys overseas that can't get the propert testing and have to use the standard/female test that your sensitive could be as much as ~10 points, LOWER. But that's just a guess. I for one have taken both tests at the exact same time and my sensitive has been higher.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me