Does anyone notice....

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooka15

Does anyone notice that when testosterone gets to high for ones body , for instance when mine is close to 1000. My penis seems less full when flaccid as well as scrotum being tighter. I don't think it is E2 either

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Having testosterone at 1000, I wouldn't consider High. Could you post all your Labs including the ranges.

madman

Super Moderator
Does anyone notice that when testosterone gets to high for ones body , for instance when mine is close to 1000. My penis seems less full when flaccid as well as scrotum being tighter. I don't think it is E2 either

I would say if one is experiencing any side effects related to elevated estradiol or dht or are too amped up and experiencing a general feeling of un wellness than your levels would be too high even though there are some who are very sensitive to testosterone and experience issues regardless of being high/out of range.

Chivato

Although I wouldn't consider 1000 to be at all high I have never experienced any of the symptoms you mention. Have you had your thyroid checked? Have you checked your body temperature throughout the day over several days? The symptoms you refer to sound as though you are cold which could be from a metabolic issue rather than anything to do with T levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me