New to the site - Indiana-Based Doctors?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Danible

Great forum - a plethora of information.

I am currently on TRT for 4 months and am going through a clinic in Indianapolis. I am considering other doctors. My insurance does not pick up any cost. I still want to be under the care so I am continually monitored.

I have had great results and am just looking to see if there is any other alternatives in Indianapolis.

Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Great forum - a plethora of information.

I am currently on TRT for 4 months and am going through a clinic in Indianapolis. I am considering other doctors. My insurance does not pick up any cost. I still want to be under the care so I am continually monitored.

I have had great results and am just looking to see if there is any other alternatives in Indianapolis.

Thank you

Welcome to Excelmale, we're glad you joined us and hope you'll be an active member. May I ask what's driving your decision to investigate other medical providers?

Danible

Cost and inconvenience. I would like be able to get a script and self inject. But still under prescribed care of a doctor for bloodwork, etc. Currently have to go to clinic once a week and insurance does not pick up cost.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me