Young guy low T

Buy Lab Tests Online

Birdman

I am a 26 year old male who had his testosterone levels tested in the low 200's ng/dl. I struggled in school and fell into deep depression in my late teens. I prescribed on various anti-depressants and adderall. Last year I found out the anti-depressants and the adderall were lowering my testosterone levels and made the choice to be off them for good. I went with Defymedical and was prescribed clomid due to my age. If it works I will be thrilled to not have to inject myself every week for the rest of my life. I keep a journal on how I feel everyday on the clomid to see if I am getting the benefits of elevated testosterone or not.

My goal this year is to be completely off the adderall for good.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Glad you joined and are sharing your experiences with us! You did well to go with Defy, and I wish you complete success with your restart protocol. Keep us posted on this journey!!

Welcome!

Don't forget to do some kind of resistance work, lifting, band training, or even bodyweight stuff. There's no reason not to. Don't rely entirely on TRT to get you where you want to be, it's a little more complicated than that. TRT will be the glue that holds a lot of things together. Look also at your diet, sleep, drinking and other drug use. Pay attention to your thinking, and motivation. Think positive and be positive. Build your body and your mind as well.

No excuses, do it! You'll be fine.

CoastWatcher

We're glad you joined us here at EM. As Chris noted, your choice of Defy for treatment was a wise one. One bit of advice: be patient. Almost all of us have learned that rebalancing our hormones takes a bit of time. Stay the course...and best of luck.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me