Injection Timing

Buy Lab Tests Online

Eddard

I currently inject .20 ml (40mg) 3x per week along with 250iu of HCG.

Instead of M-W-F schedule, I do F-Sunday-Tuesday, just so I get a day to inject on the weekend when I don't have to rush for work.

Typically I inject on Friday at 8:30am and on Sunday between 8:30 and noon, depending on when I wake up. I've been playing around with the timing of Tuesday, either in the morning at 8:30 before work or at night around 7:30 after work. I figure if I won't be injecting again for two days, maybe it's best to inject Tuesday night.

Does anyone think it really makes a difference, that 11 hours? Subjectively, I don't think I've noticed a difference, and I know about the half life of test cyp and how it shouldn't make a difference.

Thanks guys.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I would have to agree with you. I don't really think it makes much of a difference, the main thing is you're feeling good.

I used to do a M/W/F, the first two in the AM, and then Fri nite, I have low SHBG and I'd get digress enough by Sunday afternoon/eve to start feeling cruddy but going Friday night did help me get thru to Mon morning. I eventually went EOD and then on to daily.

Eddard

I asked the doc about EOD during last consult. But, he was happy with how I was doing so said to not change it. Forgot to ask about timing of that Tuesday injection.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me