Joint Pain and Supplements

Buy Lab Tests Online

steve-wv

I've been on TRT approx. 15 months. I've kind of posted on this before but still really searching. I never had any joint pain prior to TRT. it started out in right shoulder and now its the left also. it's to the point I can barely work out or sleep. I went to the doc and said it was a labrum tear/ shoulder impingement (without performing MRI) but now my left is also getting worse. It's popping and cracking all the time. I personally don't think its tore because sometimes it feels fine. What kind of supplement would help with this? Could it be arthritis or osteoarthritis ? I am 45,6'0, 225 lbs. good shape. Estrogen level good. any recommendations would be appreciated . I take approx. 1000 mg of fish oil, multivitamin daily.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
When I've had shoulder pain impingement, even a diagnosis of AC joint inflammation and a cortisone shot, was tied to tightness in my pec minor. Using a lacross ball and rolling throughout my chest several times per week alleviated most all of my shoulder problems.

madman

Super Moderator
I've been on TRT approx. 15 months. I've kind of posted on this before but still really searching. I never had any joint pain prior to TRT. it started out in right shoulder and now its the left also. it's to the point I can barely work out or sleep. I went to the doc and said it was a labrum tear/ shoulder impingement (without performing MRI) but now my left is also getting worse. It's popping and cracking all the time. I personally don't think its tore because sometimes it feels fine. What kind of supplement would help with this? Could it be arthritis or osteoarthritis ? I am 45,6'0, 225 lbs. good shape. Estrogen level good. any recommendations would be appreciated . I take approx. 1000 mg of fish oil, multivitamin daily.

You need to strengthen your rotator cuff muscles. Specific exercises using the shoulder horn or cables/bands. Its easy to develop a strength imbalance between the pecs/rhomboid muscles and is common in people who do excess chest training and not enough upper back training ( too much pushing vs not enough pulling ) which can place excess stress on the shoulder joint ( tendons/ligaments ). Your ROTATOR CUFF muscles are key to providing stability in the glenohumeral joint.

No amount of supplements will help until you pinpoint the main culprit causing issues. Glucosamine/chondroitin is a hit or miss, up your epa/dha dose to 3 grams/day! Also hope you are not a side sleeper as this can contribute to compounding your pain.

I purchased one of these years ago.

556482.jpg

http://www.kingsports.net/Download/Articles/tmag/OutofKilter-Part4-Shoulder.pdf

https://www.shoulderdoc.co.uk/article/384

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel