Latest results, MCH high?, possible thyroid issues

Buy Lab Tests Online

LTChris

I just received my lab work for my 90 day consult. Consult is coming in the next month. Overall I feel better then pre TRT. But I am not where I think I should be. I still have dome fatigue, and libido is better but not great. Sleep is poor and I do not have sleep apnea. MCH is high on my labs up from last labs. I don't know much about it, something to do with B12 possibly. I had B12 labs done 6 weeks ago and it was high >1999 mg/ml (211-946 range)

Current Protocol:
Test - 50mg E3.5D
HCG - 350ui E3.5D
DHEA - 25mg ED

latest labs:

View attachment LABcorp RESULTS 3.18.17.pdf

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
MCH, red blood cell size and the amount of Hemoglobin they contain. I've also hear supplementing with vit B should help.
B12 and folic acid.

Don't worry about that MCH, it really isn't a big deal.

Fatigue, you should definitely look into your thyroid, I know vince carter would be screaming at a free T3 of 2.0....

Other than that, hormones look pretty damned good!

I would dig in to the Thyroid a bit more, thanks JDS, with added tests: Free T3, T4, Reverse T3, and antibodies, along with TSH (again)...1.95 isn't bad but it is coming up to a spot that it's worth looking and your Free T3 at the bottom of the lab range indicates a problem. You're fasted 8-10hrs and have you bloods first thing in the AM....make sure you do that everytime for consistency of the tests.

MCH/MCV and the like we all kind of go thru something about red blood cells changing in size and so forth, I wouldn't worry at all and just monitor it in future CBCs

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me