Putting Calcium in its Place - Vit D and Vit K Synergy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Phillies

Anyone else taking Vit K2 with Vit D? The Vitamin D Council mentions the synergy between the two, and the importance of the combination in keeping calcium out of the arteries and putting it into the bones.

https://www.vitamindcouncil.org/the-synergistic-relationship-between-vitamin-d-and-vitamin-k/

I take Life Extension's "Super K with Advanced K2 Complex" with my D. So far, I have not had any hip fractures - or any symptomatic calcifications of my coronary system.

I also take beta carotene, a vit A precursor, because vit A in excess can interfere with vit D. But apparently the body won't make more vit A from the beta carotene precursor than it needs (assuming one can trust they body with such things). So enjoy your beta carotene with some degree of confidence - and don't forget the K2.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I do supplement with both, vit D and a K complex. I don't supplement with vit A but I do use fermented skate and cod liver oil.
I agree, we want the calcium in our bones not arteries. :)

HanOng

I use the same Life Extension supplement too; aside from that, I try to go out under the sun and consume natto for vitamin K(fermented japanese soy beans); anyway, I am in Asia so not too sure if you have access.

Phillies

I use the same Life Extension supplement too; aside from that, I try to go out under the sun and consume natto for vitamin K(fermented japanese soy beans); anyway, I am in Asia so not too sure if you have access.

I almost bought some natto spores to make my own natto, but figured I'd be afraid to eat it. I'd love to try it sometime, though (from someone who knows how to make it properly).

HanOng

Hey Phillies

That is a lot of effort! Ready to eat natto are cheap here where i am based so its pretty convenience.

Not too sure of the benefits though, as I do not feel any difference before and after incorporating Vitamin K into my diet.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me