May be a silly question

Buy Lab Tests Online

stevep

This may be a silly question, but it is stuck in my head. I inject combined Test E/HCG with a 1 inch needle on M/Thr in my thigh. Within a couple hours of doing this I go to the gym and get on the treadmill for ~45 minutes. (I just started going to the gym about 4 weeks ago).

My question is; does the flexing of my thigh a few thousand times in this ~45 minutes on the treadmill affect the absorption/distribution of the T/HCG?

I would not think so because I feel fine. Could be because I've lost an average of 2 lbs per week since I started.

But, if there was something to it, I could inject after going to the gym.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Leesto

That's an interesting question and I'm curious to learn what the experts here have to say about it.

I'm NOT an expert but I would think that the flexing may help to distribute the solution more widely throughout the muscle, but the release of T into your system is dependent on the amount of time it takes to liberate it from the carrier. That carrier might be grapeseed oil or another oil. I'm not aware of ways to speed up or delay that release, and I don't suspect that muscle movement would make a big difference.

However I am only making an assumption and I don't have any research data to offer. Let's see what others have to say.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2782087/

This suggests that the more the oil is spread throughout the muscle the faster the absorption process is. I believe some of the testosterone cypionate is absorbed directly, and some is broken down by esterases at the injection site, then the free testosterone is absorbed directly, probably more is cypionate is absorbed if you think about the surface area being limited due to oil and water not mixing well. It'd essentially be a ball of oil in the water filled body, so thus surface area limits the "reaction" speed.

Honestly, I imagine it may be slightly emulsified or something similar to it, think of oil bubbles in water as opposed to a big ball.

Truly, it doesn't matter at the end of the day, inject and workout. Workout and inject.

Interesting subject though.

madman

Super Moderator
This may be a silly question, but it is stuck in my head. I inject combined Test E/HCG with a 1 inch needle on M/Thr in my thigh. Within a couple hours of doing this I go to the gym and get on the treadmill for ~45 minutes. (I just started going to the gym about 4 weeks ago).

My question is; does the flexing of my thigh a few thousand times in this ~45 minutes on the treadmill affect the absorption/distribution of the T/HCG?

You are basically just increasing blood flow to the muscle by running on the treadmill which should have no negative impact on the absorption /distribution of the testosterone, if anything I would say it may be beneficial. Factors such as injection volume, injection site ( blood/lymph flow, number of blood vessels, depth of injection ) may influence the rate of absorption.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2782087/

stevep

Thanks guys for the responses. I didn't think it would hurt anything, but glad to hear it may actually be a benefit.

Thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching