Totall T went from 49 to 364 in 3 weeks with nothing

Buy Lab Tests Online

buggies100

Just go labs back from last Thursday from discountedlabs, smoking fast! I stopped T back on feb 4 due to 62.1 HCT. Foir weeks ago I did a Total and free T test and I was at 49 total T, 348 being low. Of course I felt pretty poor and absolutely no sexual desire. I have taken no Clomid, HCG or anything during this time. Been doing monthly donations at red cross. I did blood work 7 days after last donation and it came back with total T at 364 and free T 6.4 range 7.2-24.

So still low, but LH was 3.1, range 1.7-8.6. When I was first diagnosed LH was 1.2! I find these results a bit perplexing, to so quickly climb out of the hole and have LH so much higher than before.

Does this make any sense to anybody?

I have not done a sensitive estradiol test in the last 6 weeks, it was 30.9 then, but total t was 883 and free t was 30.8. I also have not done a sbhg.

Libido is still pretty low.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Just go labs back from last Thursday from discountedlabs, smoking fast! I stopped T back on feb 4 due to 62.1 HCT. Foir weeks ago I did a Total and free T test and I was at 49 total T, 348 being low. Of course I felt pretty poor and absolutely no sexual desire. I have taken no Clomid, HCG or anything during this time. Been doing monthly donations at red cross. I did blood work 7 days after last donation and it came back with total T at 364 and free T 6.4 range 7.2-24.

So still low, but LH was 3.1, range 1.7-8.6. When I was first diagnosed LH was 1.2! I find these results a bit perplexing, to so quickly climb out of the hole and have LH so much higher than before.

Does this make any sense to anybody?

I have not done a sensitive estradiol test in the last 6 weeks, it was 30.9 then, but total t was 883 and free t was 30.8. I also have not done a sbhg.

Libido is still pretty low.

This is really tough to follow because you're kinda just throwing numbers around.

It's best to post the numbers in a clear, easy to read, organized format with dates and such.

These are pulsatile hormones, with LH literally it can change within minutes, the gold standard is a serial blood draw, but it's never done due to expense and convenience.

Unless you're repeating tests at the same time of day, it's pointless comparison, as JDS states, it pulsatile in nature.

Your "case" could be more coherent and comprehensible if you didn't have basically the same info pushed thru 12 different threads you've started in just over a month's time.

buggies100

Ok Vince Carter and jds, i hear you. My mind goes faster than my fingers so i do not always explain things completely.
Vince i hear the irritation in your post towards my post.
As you have gathered i apparently produce a extra ordinary amout of red blood cells with T cyp injections.
So what can i give you guys to help you help me?

Unless you're repeating tests at the same time of day, it's pointless comparison, as JDS states, it pulsatile in nature.

Your "case" could be more coherent and comprehensible if you didn't have basically the same info pushed thru 12 different threads you've started in just over a month's time.

Ok Vince Carter and jds, i hear you. My mind goes faster than my fingers so i do not always explain things completely.
Vince i hear the irritation in your post towards my post.
As you have gathered i apparently produce a extra ordinary amout of red blood cells with T cyp injections.
So what can i give you guys to help you help me?

we've both asked you for some pretty clear things, full labs, ranges, and organized by date. Pictures are best.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me