New member 42 years old

Buy Lab Tests Online
You're running 62 on the E2 test I would recommend .25mg E3.5D, I would be wary of any more than that, would be better to go slow there, labs in 4 weeks and then adjust if needed with symptoms.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Matt Leiser

Met with Dr today. I am now on Arimidex. Starting .25 mg twice a week. Will redo labs in 1 month. I'm a bit nervous with this drug. What can I expect other than reduction in E2? Would love to hear your experiences and will research later in other threads when done work

CoastWatcher

Met with Dr today. I am now on Arimidex. Starting .25 mg twice a week. Will redo labs in 1 month. I'm a bit nervous with this drug. What can I expect other than reduction in E2? Would love to hear your experiences and will research later in other threads when done work
I have never taken an AI, I lowered my estradiol, it had reached 55/sensitive, through dose manipulation. But it's certainly prudent for you and your doctor to add it to your protocol, particularly in light of the gynecomastia that has presented. It's a modest, appropriate dose that has been prescribed.

Leesto

I can understand the nervousness about the AI. Personal experience has made me cautious too. Fortunately I don't need an AI or take one, but you seem to have both symptoms and labs which point to the possibility that an AI will help you. I'll be interested to learn how it goes for you!

Matt Leiser

I am 3 days in to taking Arimidex. I will have my second dose mid day tomorrow. I felt ok with the first dose. What I did notice is after a few hours I was bone tired. A tired I have not felt in a long time. I was out cold by 8 pm Friday night. It did not carry over to Saturday. I am interested to see if I feel the same with the next dose. The only other things I noticed was my face and ears felt flushed and an increase in urination pretty much all weekend.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me