Review my blood work 7 weeks into TRT

Hi All,

My protocol is as follows

Test Undecanoate 150mg per week (every Saturday)
    HCG 150iu 3 x per week (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday)

Blood was collected mid week on Tuesday

Testosterone 1057 nl/dL 348 - 1197
    Free T 19.8 pg/mL 8.7 - 25.1
    Estradiol Sensitive 38.4 pg/mL H 8 - 35
    SHGB 25.5 nmol/L 13.5 - 71.4 (This test was not done with the above, however the results from 3 weeks ago.)

Overall I feel great, previously I was using a higher dose of HCG which gave me nipple sensitivity but that's gone after adjusting the dose.

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

sounds like your happy, limited numbers look good.

I'm happy you're feeling good, the only change might be, inject T every 3 1/2 days.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

Excellent labs for only seven weeks on a protocol. Congratulations and good luck.
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ta1234 View Post
    Hi All,

My protocol is as follows

Test Undecanoate 150mg per week (every Saturday)
    HCG 150iu 3 x per week (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday)

Blood was collected mid week on Tuesday

Testosterone 1057 nl/dL 348 - 1197
    Free T 19.8 pg/mL 8.7 - 25.1
    Estradiol Sensitive 38.4 pg/mL H 8 - 35
    SHGB 25.5 nmol/L 13.5 - 71.4 (This test was not done with the above, however the results from 3 weeks ago.)

Overall I feel great, previously I was using a higher dose of HCG which gave me nipple sensitivity but that's gone after adjusting the dose.
    Looks great and you feel great, so that's what really matters.

Don't get paranoid about the "high" E2 and try to lower it with AI.

It'd be best to get labs done at trough, but with test u there's probably not much of a difference.

Hi Vince,

Thank you for the input, do you think it is necessary with test undecanoate to inject twice weekly? the half life is twice as long as cypionate / enanthate?

Quote Originally Posted by johndoesmith View Post
    Looks great and you feel great, so that's what really matters.

Don't get paranoid about the "high" E2 and try to lower it with AI.

It'd be best to get labs done at trough, but with test u there's probably not much of a difference.
    Thank you for your input. No way I am touching AI again. I tried in the past and crashing E2 is no fun. I really felt it on the joints. Also long term it is better to take 2 drugs instead of 3.

Hi Vince,

Thank you for the input, do you think it is necessary with test undecanoate to inject twice weekly? the half life is twice as long as cypionate / enanthate?
    Yes, I do believe in nice steady levels of testosterone, are better for are bodies, causes less complications.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

Thank you for your input. No way I am touching AI again. I tried in the past and crashing E2 is no fun. I really felt it on the joints. Also long term it is better to take 2 drugs instead of 3.
    I think you are the smartest new member we've had in a long time, I'd gladly have a beer with you. You will do well on TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by johndoesmith View Post
    I think you are the smartest new member we've had in a long time, I'd gladly have a beer with you. You will do well on TRT.
    Haha, Thank you likewise. We are lucky to have all this information online, this forum and videos from Nelson were very helpful

Adding my own best wishes. As johndoesmith noted, you're well set up to experience true gains with TRT.

All the best.
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

Thread Information