Review my blood work 7 weeks into TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ta1234

Hi All,

My protocol is as follows

Test Undecanoate 150mg per week (every Saturday)
HCG 150iu 3 x per week (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday)

Blood was collected mid week on Tuesday

Testosterone 1057 nl/dL 348 - 1197
Free T 19.8 pg/mL 8.7 - 25.1
Estradiol Sensitive 38.4 pg/mL H 8 - 35
SHGB 25.5 nmol/L 13.5 - 71.4 (This test was not done with the above, however the results from 3 weeks ago.)

Overall I feel great, previously I was using a higher dose of HCG which gave me nipple sensitivity but that's gone after adjusting the dose.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hi All,

My protocol is as follows

Test Undecanoate 150mg per week (every Saturday)
HCG 150iu 3 x per week (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday)

Blood was collected mid week on Tuesday

Testosterone 1057 nl/dL 348 - 1197
Free T 19.8 pg/mL 8.7 - 25.1
Estradiol Sensitive 38.4 pg/mL H 8 - 35
SHGB 25.5 nmol/L 13.5 - 71.4 (This test was not done with the above, however the results from 3 weeks ago.)

Overall I feel great, previously I was using a higher dose of HCG which gave me nipple sensitivity but that's gone after adjusting the dose.

Looks great and you feel great, so that's what really matters.

Don't get paranoid about the "high" E2 and try to lower it with AI.

It'd be best to get labs done at trough, but with test u there's probably not much of a difference.

Ta1234

Hi Vince,

Thank you for the input, do you think it is necessary with test undecanoate to inject twice weekly? the half life is twice as long as cypionate / enanthate?

Ta1234

Looks great and you feel great, so that's what really matters.

Don't get paranoid about the "high" E2 and try to lower it with AI.

It'd be best to get labs done at trough, but with test u there's probably not much of a difference.

Thank you for your input. No way I am touching AI again. I tried in the past and crashing E2 is no fun. I really felt it on the joints. Also long term it is better to take 2 drugs instead of 3.

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi Vince,

Thank you for the input, do you think it is necessary with test undecanoate to inject twice weekly? the half life is twice as long as cypionate / enanthate?
Yes, I do believe in nice steady levels of testosterone, are better for are bodies, causes less complications.

Thank you for your input. No way I am touching AI again. I tried in the past and crashing E2 is no fun. I really felt it on the joints. Also long term it is better to take 2 drugs instead of 3.

I think you are the smartest new member we've had in a long time, I'd gladly have a beer with you. You will do well on TRT.

CoastWatcher

Adding my own best wishes. As johndoesmith noted, you're well set up to experience true gains with TRT.

All the best.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching