03-18-2017, 06:15 PM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2016
Indian Sourced Cialis - An Overview
There are several licensed manufacturers in India producing a variety of ED meds sold there and exported world wide.
Independent lab testing results of these products remove all doubt as to their legitimacy and efficacy of the medications, the following are licensed manufacturers that meet all standards and criteria for the production and sale of medications including but not limited to ED drugs.
For purchasing Tadalafil you will find good known products with plenty of first person patient reviews and independant lab data from the following manufacturers A-Z:
1. Ajanta Pharma, India they manufacture under the Tadalis-SX label
2. Cipla, India they market under the Tadacip label
3. Cooper Pharma, India they market under the Ceebis label
4. HAB Pharmaceuticals, India they market under the Tadora label
5. HETERO LABS. LTD India they market under the Forzest label
6. Macleods, India they market under the Megalis label
7. Sun Pharma, India they market under the Modula label and pretty much own the low dose (5mg) market share as most other reputable companies stick with 20mg production segments of the market due to overwhelming demand for exports being such.
I personally use Ceebis from Cooper Pharma, they test at 99.9% efficacy and generally are available at the best price point.
My second choice is always anything made by Cipla they are a world class pharmaceutical company with state of the art production facilities that provide many of the most common generic's dispensed worldwide.
I would feel very confident in using the tadalafil products from any of the seven manufacturer's on the list I posted.
Last edited by IronSmith; 03-21-2017 at 07:11 AM.
03-18-2017 06:15 PM # ADSPurchase From Our Affiliates
- Join Date
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By chasedat in forum When Testosterone Is Not Enough (Energy and Mood Boosters, ED drugs, Trimix, etc)Replies: 15Last Post: 03-21-2017, 07:53 AM
By CWP in forum Pharmaceutical Product ReviewsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2017, 06:54 AM
By IronSmith in forum Pharmaceutical Product ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2017, 06:15 PM
By mopes in forum Thyroid, DHEA, Cortisol, Prolactin, Pregnenolone and MoreReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2016, 09:34 AM
By Nelson Vergel in forum Testosterone- Miscellaneous StudiesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2013, 07:59 AM