Clomid & Aromasin PCT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mikey Mike

My test results 4 weeks ago:
test: 1500+
estro: 120

My test results as of 4 days ago and starting to feel a little since this test.
test total: 160L
SHBG: 27nmol
test free: 32.5L
test free %: 2.03
Estradiol: 22.1pg
PSA: 0.66ng
TSH: 2.471
t4: 1.16ng
t3: 3.9pg
rdw/cbc: 14.6H

I wanted to try clomid and aromasin together to get my test levels back up normal again I was wondering if I do
Clomid 25mg W/ Liquid Aromasin every other day 12.5mg
would this be affective? and just had concerns about what time of day to take this with or without food how long does it take side effects if any I have this and wanna start right away thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Can you provide a bit more context? You're ending a cycle? How long did it run? It would help us if you gave us the ranges for the test results you posted. What are the details of the therapy you propose - duration?

Mikey Mike

Hi I'm 28 235lbs Was on Test E 250mg twice a week for about 5 shots in didn't do a aromastising inhibitor on the cycle either cause I thought I didn't need it I experienced some bad estrogen effects I think, so went cold turkey tried to recover natural and 4 weeks later I got that blood work test 160 estro 22 balls feel like they shrunk lol and loads of sweats anxiety etc just wanna get my testes back normal oh and btw I feel a little better since I got my results 4 days ago went to the gym and I hadn't lost my gains and energy yet maybe i'm bouncing back somewhat but figured I give clomid 25mg a try and to help the estro be in check take aromasin every other day if I need it?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me