Motorcycle Lovers Thread

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
OK, I know some of you guys got to be into bikes?!?! I can't really describe the euphoria that riding brings to me, whether that's just a ride down the street to the store, or hitting 150+mph on the track! HRT & Bikes seem to go hand-n-hand :)

IMG_2329.jpg20161219_223520020_iOS 1.jpg

2015 BMW R1200RT LC with Premium Package

2010 Aprilia RSV4 Factory Edition w/Akropovic full Ti exhaust & programmed ECU

Attachments

• 20161219_223558010_iOS.jpg
    20161219_223558010_iOS.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 170
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
PS: The goofing around stuff is either at a track, and/or like above, at a closed off industrial park where there's no traffic or people. I work a lot of my skills and maneuvering abilities, but proper gear and safety for others is always a FIRST!! The top picture was actually at Button Willows Speedway in Lancaster, CA.

buggies100

I am curretnly riding a 2014 harley ultra. Had a big dog chopper woth 300 rear tire a few years back. Not real good for more than 250 miles in a day, but was fun to ride for short trips

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
I am curretnly riding a 2014 harley ultra. Had a big dog chopper woth 300 rear tire a few years back. Not real good for more than 250 miles in a day, but was fun to ride for short trips

Good stuff! Heck, I did a 270 mile run to Borrego Springs last weekend on my RT and I was feeling it. Can't imagine making it anything near that on a chopper. That's Ultra is a decked out bike! We have one in our riding group, it rocks! Ride safe!

FOX1

MV Agusta F4

Nice to see an interest in bikes on the forum, I have grown up with bikes on the farm before I was age to ride, then road bikes after that, had a serious bike crash in 1982 on a LC350 then as time went on got into bigger & better bikes.

since 2003 I have stuck with MV F4's having the EV03, 312R and 1000s

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 114
  • A2.jpg
    A2.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 114
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 118

captain

I started riding when I was 9 years old and made it to 27 years of age when a guy ran a light and hit my wife and I from the side. I was going around 35 mph and got lots of rash and a broken back that was unknown at the time. My wife's knee was messed up and she needs a knee replacement now. I walked away from it and ended up with back problems later. I been seeing doctors and talk to people that's not motorcycle enthusiasts for 20 years and they all tell me it was my fault for being on a motorcycle.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me