How long can HRT take to boost "HER" libido?

Buy Lab Tests Online

crash1270

My wife (47 yr old) has been on HRT through Defy for almost six months now. Prior to HRT she was showing signs of depression or lethargy. Mostly being a couch potato and not exercising. Our GP treated her with a "housewife ****tail" (Prozac/Ritalin)for 30 days until I was able to convince her this was not good in the long run and to stop and try a different approach. In the past she has always had a motivation to be fit and work out/exercise and had somewhat of a sex drive and desire for sex more than once every two weeks to a month and was sort of aggressive and creative as to the type of sex she was into (not just the plain vanilla stuff). Her first set of labs (at 3.5 mths)showed very high levels of Testosterone..serum 70,free 4.7, DHEA 341, Estradiol 236 . Well not much has changed in the last six months. She has slimmed down a bit since starting the HRT and has gotten a touch of the acne problem. Early on in the HRT process she had a problem with short cycles and long cycles but now is pretty regular.
I understand the libido is and even bigger mystery in women than it is in men. I'm just looking for a little insight in regards to other women's results with HRT. Since I can not find the female equivalent of ExcelMale to ask these questions I will inquire here.
What is the window of time that HRT may take to boost her libido? I've heard 3 months from some in the past.
We have tried the scream cream and the pt 141 with no results. Anyone's wives or partners have any luck with Oxytocin or Flibanserin or any other meds/vitamins that might help? Thanks for reading.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I feel for you, it must be hard going through that. That's the number one reason I go through girlfriends. Their low libido.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Crash, what's her progesterone look like? Also need to look towards the adrenals and thyroid, as too much estrogen, or an imbalance thereof with progesterone can have a significant impact with cortisol and thyroid productivity. The total test serum and free test results are actually pretty decent IMO.

Also, you mentioned her cycles are pretty regular now ... Is she seeing them every month, consistently? If you have a full set of labs with reference ranges, plus info on what phase of her cycle she was at when labs were taken (follicular, ovulation, Luteal), that would be beneficial for this discussion? Baseline and Post HRT if you have them?

crash1270

Original blood work. I'm not sure where she was in her cycle at this point.

8.24.16a.jpg8.24.16b.jpg8.24.16c.jpg

Post HRT follow up bloodwork on day 9 of her cycle

1.12.17 a.jpg1.12.17b.jpg1.12.17c.jpg

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com