HCG frequency when doing daily Test injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ardoc

What frequency of injection is common for people when doing daily test injections?

I am currently doing 44mg test and 280u EOD but due to assumed (soon to be verified) low/decreasing SHBG I am considering daily test injections. I am not sure if i should do the HCG daily as well?

Does HCG have a "minimum" threshold to create an effect? I realize that you do not want to inject too much in one shot as it can increase intra-testicular Estrodial, which is hard to control, but is there a minimum effective dose below which you are not seeing any benefit?

Thank you!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
HCG dose and frequency are all over the planet, you'll get no sound answer, you'll just have to do decide what you want to do here. There's plenty to read if you just search on it, it's a subject that has been beat to death.

CoastWatcher

What frequency of injection is common for people when doing daily test injections?

I am currently doing 44mg test and 280u EOD but due to assumed (soon to be verified) low/decreasing SHBG I am considering daily test injections. I am not sure if i should do the HCG daily as well?

Does HCG have a "minimum" threshold to create an effect? I realize that you do not want to inject too much in one shot as it can increase intra-testicular Estrodial, which is hard to control, but is there a minimum effective dose below which you are not seeing any benefit?

Thank you!

I've been injecting on a daily basis for two years and inject HCG on a twice weekly schedule.

Ardoc

Thanks Vince Carter. I realize there is a lot of reading here and I do read/search a lot of information but it sometimes serves to create more questions than it answers.
I guess I'm really just asking if someone knows if there is a minimum effective threshold for HCG?
And I am hoping for some anecdotal input from daily injectors on when they inject HCG,

CW thank you for the feedback. That is what i was hoping to get so I can "decide" (crystal ball;) how I will approach HCG if i move to daily injections. Also I realize it is individual, but what amount of HCG do you do per injection?

CoastWatcher

Thanks Vince Carter. I realize there is a lot of reading here and I do read/search a lot of information but it sometimes serves to create more questions than it answers.
I guess I'm really just asking if someone knows if there is a minimum effective threshold for HCG?
And I am hoping for some anecdotal input from daily injectors on when they inject HCG,

CW thank you for the feedback. That is what i was hoping to get so I can "decide" (crystal ball;) how I will approach HCG if i move to daily injections. Also I realize it is individual, but what amount of HCG do you do per injection?

I inject 250 twice weekly.

CoastWatcher

The point Vince Carter makes is sound. Gather all the information you can, particularly any posts here that Nelson and Dr. Saya have initiated...but at the end of the day it's really going to be up to you and your doctor to simply start and see how you respond. Nelson has said that HCG and estradiol are the last frontiers of androgen management in men.

Good luck.

Ardoc

Thank you Vince!

CW yes I understand/appreciate Vince Carter's comments and accept them as fact however since I am doing essentially "trial and error" i thought it best to at least start where some others have been successful.

I appreciate everyones input!

True, but at 250x2 weekly I maintain testicular size. At my age fertility isn't a concern.
I would say the same I use 250iu and my nuts are alive and have a nice appearance (!) but fertility sure isn't on my radar, and as we've beat to death, anything else positive seems to either be terribly subjective (a feeling of wellbeing or libido) or the science doesn't translate to the individual (spurring downstream hormone conversion)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me