Can You Live Forever?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Will Brink

That’s a question that was more science fiction than reality, but that’s no longer the case. Obviously, the technology that will allow humans to live forever* is still yet to be realized, but technologies of various types in development will allow people to live longer and healthier lives are here, or just around the corner.

A recent conference called RAAD Fest brought together some top scientists and thinkers on the topic of aging and dying (or not dying!) to discuss the wide range of technologies and other topic surrounding extending human life. Below is a talk by Bill Faloon of the Life Extension Foundation (LEF). LEF is a company I have done some consulting work for, use their products, and occasionally write for their magazine. As a rule, LEF is my go to company for supplements among a small handful of companies I use and or recommend. I found Bill’s talk very interesting, so I decided to share it here.

* = Obviously “forever” does not exist technically. By that we mean extended periods of time that greatly exceed current life spans and could be in the thousands of years.

Will @ BrinkZone.com

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mariobryant

I could obtain all human knowledge I, along with others could obtain all human knowledge, and solve our problems and answer our questions. We would be beacons of hope and intelligence in this idealistic depiction of immortality. However, if it ever is possible I likely wouldn't be able to afford it. In reality, it could be misused, and I'd oppose the misuse of it. But, of course, yes, I'd love to live forever that's awesome.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me