high or low Estrogen?

Buy Lab Tests Online

pcazares

Started TRT a couple months ago.

So far, I've gone through high Estrogen issues (extreme insomnia, anxiety, etc.)

Started taking an AI, and right away I started feeling great. I hit that spot where I was feeling completely good! Lasted about a week or 2, then all of a sudden I've been feeling really crummy again.

This time its the opposite sides. Extremely tired. Always sleeping, Lethargy, no energy. Cant even workout.

Could my estrogen be to low this time? What else could be causing this?

60mg test cyp X2 a week
2IU HGH
1/2 tab Arimidex X2 a week = 1mg a week

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Most likely and classic example of over prescribing of an AI. What was your E2 labs using the Sensitive assay? How much of a dosage of the AI were you taken?

pcazares

Honestly, I did not take a blood test. I just assumed it was High E2 from the sides I was getting. I started taking 1 mg Arimidex a week. Cut in 1/2, taken twice a week on ( Test/Hcg injection days). HGH 2IU I take 5 on 2 off
I injected yesterday and did not take an AI, thinking that if the sides start to subside then it must be too much AI. Which I will extend the dosage period to perhaps 1/2 mg every 5 days or once a week. Will go by how I feel. In a few weeks I will take a blood test and see where I'm at.

I'm just a bit short on cash at the moment, otherwise id take a blood test now and one later as well.

I just want to confirm (from what I've read so far), that my assumptions of perhaps to low E2 are correct and that I’m not overlooking some other possibility?

Being that the only thing I've changed recently is the addition of an AI to deal with the E2.

Thank you.

60mg test cyp X2 a week
2IU HGH
1/2 tab Arimidex X2 a week = 1mg a week
250mcg to 350mcg HCG twice a week

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
It seems to me that you are self medicating otherwise a well trained TRT practitioner would have you managed well.

Generally speaking, most men on TRT don't need an AI; especially at your dosage of testosterone.

The symptoms you describe are classic example of tanking your E2 sans any proper blood work.

Stop the AI and see how you feel in 4 to 6 weeks.

Get proper blood work done as well.

Vince

Super Moderator
To be honest you probably never had high estradiol levels. Thankfully I've never taken an AI. I read all the horror stories before I started TRT.

I would pile on with Gene and Vince but add that the possibility of elevated, not "high" but then the over application of Anastrozole where as .5mg is a whopper of a heavy dose, probably should have been something in the area of .15mg once per week, but you absolutely need the proper LC/MS/MS estrogen testing, FIRST.

HealthMan

HCG can cause anxiety on its own (not only through elevated E2). That happened with me. Before i was on TRT without HCG but was also taking thyroid medication. Once i added HCG i had to cut in half the dosage of my thyroid medication and later on stop taking it. HCG can have a TSH like effect on the body. Have your thyroid levels checked

cja

This is EXACTLY what happened to me! I went in for a blood test, it was injection day so I stopped my AI on my own advice. Within 3 days I was feeling so much better, by the time my results came back, a week later, I was feeling like superman once again. I was hit with a ton of bricks when I opened that lab report and seem my E2 was 48 (yes the sensitive test) and I had now skipped my AI for 3 injections. My E2 must have been up to the 100 by now! Dr told me get back on my AI, or drop my Test to 50mg from 70mg. I went back on my AI real quick! Overall it had to be something else, cause I am back on the AI and feel good. I know I need to lower my test dosage a tad bit more, or raise my AI up, not something I care to do.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me