Creatine intramuscular water retention + TRT water retention and elevated HCT in hot weather

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca Bonetti

If I read the title of the post I'm writing I feel it is a good mix for something bad, is it right?

creatine cause intramuscular water retention, so if i'm understanding well, this has nothing to do with elevating blood pressure that water retention from TRT may cause correct?

I have read about some concern about using creatine in a hot or humid weather due to creatine pulling water away from blood stream into muscle, is this really how it works?

if we considered an elevated HCT, pulling away water from blood stream will cause to HCT to increase even more right? with probably some blood pressure increasing as well, so how about combine all of this while in a hot weather? could we risk dehydration/any other issue caused by the thick blood?

I guess drinking much more fluid would eventually take care of all

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
The intramuscular retention via creatine supplementation is really what you're after by taking it, the other water retention...bloating/swelling etc.., is much different and I don't think that the two are related by your post. Usually, sometimes, water retention while on HRT, and no use of creatine, would be more an indicator of elevated Estrogen that would need tested.

Gianluca Bonetti

We could conclude that water retention from taking creatine would not increase BP or HCT due to TRT, correct? although I have seen some concern about taking creatine in a hot/humid weather due to dehydration, which, I believe when we have elevated HCT and blood pressure due to TRT, won't do a good mix

The intramuscular retention via creatine supplementation is really what you're after by taking it, the other water retention...bloating/swelling etc.., is much different and I don't think that the two are related by your post. Usually, sometimes, water retention while on HRT, and no use of creatine, would be more an indicator of elevated Estrogen that would need tested.

Will Brink

We could conclude that water retention from taking creatine would not increase BP or HCT due to TRT, correct? although I have seen some concern about taking creatine in a hot/humid weather due to dehydration, which, I believe when we have elevated HCT and blood pressure due to TRT, won't do a good mix

That is correct.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching