Zinc and joint pain

Buy Lab Tests Online

Appassionato

As per title, did anyone experienced joints and tendons pain while supplementing with zinc?
I tried a ionic liquid form since 2 weeks and it worked great to get rid of my gynecomastia, but I'm experiencing terrible joints pain these days while working out.
I measured E2 while on it weeks ago and the non sensitive test didn't show any low E2, but I'll be testing again soon with the sensitive one.
Just curious is anyone else had the same experience or should I look somewhere else.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Appassionato

What else are you taking?

T enanthate 90 mg per week, divided in 2 injections
Magnesium bysglicinate and NAC before bed
Vitamin C, vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 in the morning.
That's it.

I've been sleeping pretty bad in the last period and I don't know if that contributed to joints pain, as I don't recover well from workouts.

Appassionato

You are probably going through something (flu, etc). It would be nice to know if your CPK is really high and also get a CBC panel to see immune cells.

Body Aches? Get a CPK Blood Test

How to Read and Understand Complete Blood Count (CBC)?

I did both 2 months ago and they were fine. So do you suggest to keep being on zinc and copper?
I'm on this, double of the suggested dose (20 mg of zinc and 0.8 mg of copper per day)

Zinc Supplement - 10x Maximum Absorption (240 Servings) | Ionically Charged Zinc, Nano-Concentrate & Essential Co-Factors - Liquid Zinc Sulfate Form Plus Ionic Zinc Copper Co-Factor https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NZWFKTQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_wyEXDbPW0TSX2

Appassionato

Recently I stopped zinc and joints are not hurting anymore.

It's a shame because it's the only thing working to keep the gynecomastia at bay, but joint pain was terrible today.
I'll try to stack it with cissus quadrangularis to see if it fixes it, otherwise I'll have to drop zinc.

trt reznor

Joint pain is a common symptom of low E2. Zinc lowers E2. Try taking a few days off of the zinc first, and then cut your zinc dose in half to help with the gyno.

Appassionato

Joint pain is a common symptom of low E2. Zinc lowers E2. Try taking a few days off of the zinc first, and then cut your zinc dose in half to help with the gyno.

I wanted to go and do a sensitive test of E2 today, but it seems impossibile to just walk in a lab here in NYC, at least one of these that have the LC/MS test.
It's at least a week of waiting time.

Appassionato

Quick update here. After 2 weeks of no zinc, the joints pain has improved a lot. Not totally gone yet, but way better.
I'll start again with half dose of zinc supplement, as recommended by the manufacturer. Apart from keeping gynecomastia at bay, I was having more energy throughout the day and hairs were way healthier.
It also reduced amount of hair strands that were falling during the shower, but that could be due to copper which is also present in the supplement.
I truly hope joints won't start hurting again like before.

I'll keep you updated.

trt reznor

Quick update here. After 2 weeks of no zinc, the joints pain has improved a lot. Not totally gone yet, but way better.
I'll start again with half dose of zinc supplement, as recommended by the manufacturer. Apart from keeping gynecomastia at bay, I was having more energy throughout the day and hairs were way healthier.
It also reduced amount of hair strands that were falling during the shower, but that could be due to copper which is also present in the supplement.
I truly hope joints won't start hurting again like before.

I'll keep you updated.

Also, 90mg of test a week is definitely on the low side of standard doses. You just may not be aromatizing much of that T to E and therefore it’s been easier to crash your E2. Some guys do report that it can take a good while for your E2 to recover once you go too low. Maybe you don’t need the zinc, or nearly as much of it? As for the gyno- are you positive it’s gyno? There’s also “pseudo-gynocomastia” which are basically just fatty deposits in the chest, but unlike regular gyno you can lose this by losing weight and working out.

Appassionato

If you start hurting again, try two capsules in the morning and one in the afternoon of this supplement
MSM with OptiMSM

It works for me.

Thanks Nelson, I'll give it a go.
I remembered trying it years ago with no success, but it was a different brand.
I'm trying cissus quadrangularis at the moment as well, but it takes time to start kicking in.

Also, 90mg of test a week is definitely on the low side of standard doses. You just may not be aromatizing much of that T to E and therefore it’s been easier to crash your E2. Some guys do report that it can take a good while for your E2 to recover once you go too low. Maybe you don’t need the zinc, or nearly as much of it? As for the gyno- are you positive it’s gyno? There’s also “pseudo-gynocomastia” which are basically just fatty deposits in the chest, but unlike regular gyno you can lose this by losing weight and working out.

Unfortunately the gyno is real, it's been there since years and it's due to finasteride.
Dr. Kominiarek saw it as well and according to him the only solution is surgery, but zinc was doing a great job at making it small enough not to be visible from the outside.

Regarding E2, it was 28 pg/ml at 40 mg of T enanthate twice a week and 39 pg/ml at 50 mg twice a week. Both measurements were taken at through and are non sensitive.
So I've gone half way with the 45 mg twice a week.

Zinc has been recommended by Dr. Kominiarek, because from the lab it was below mid-range, going towards the lower end.
Copper was below the lowest acceptable value, so I've introduced that as well.
Unfortunately, when taken alone in capsule form, copper is giving me loose stools, while this ionic form works great for absorption of both.
No loose stools, no nausea and metallic taste from the zinc either.

I do feel better when on zinc and copper, it was just the terrible joints pain after working out that made me stop it.
I hope half dose will do the trick.

trt reznor

Thanks Nelson, I'll give it a go.
I remembered trying it years ago with no success, but it was a different brand.
I'm trying cissus quadrangularis at the moment as well, but it takes time to start kicking in.

Unfortunately the gyno is real, it's been there since years and it's due to finasteride.
Dr. Kominiarek saw it as well and according to him the only solution is surgery, but zinc was doing a great job at making it small enough not to be visible from the outside.

Regarding E2, it was 28 pg/ml at 40 mg of T enanthate twice a week and 39 pg/ml at 50 mg twice a week. Both measurements were taken at through and are non sensitive.
So I've gone half way with the 45 mg twice a week.

Zinc has been recommended by Dr. Kominiarek, because from the lab it was below mid-range, going towards the lower end.
Copper was below the lowest acceptable value, so I've introduced that as well.
Unfortunately, when taken alone in capsule form, copper is giving me loose stools, while this ionic form works great for absorption of both.
No loose stools, no nausea and metallic taste from the zinc either.

I do feel better when on zinc and copper, it was just the terrible joints pain after working out that made me stop it.
I hope half dose will do the trick.

It just may do the trick. Best of luck, please keep us posted!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me