Your experiences with increasing testosterone dosage?

Buy Lab Tests Online

trtthings

This is a re-post to an extent.

But what I want to hear is some of your stories on increasing testosterone.

Here is mine (without much facts, just how I experienced and read it):

I was taking 50mg testosterone gel and had levels at 24nmol/l or almost 700ng/dl.

I increased to 100mg and slightly bumped anastrozole as well. Felt more tired, dry eyes, morning wood (that was present with 50mg and some anastrozole) was gone.

I kept this up for 3 days, then dropped anastrozole for 2 days, then dropped to 75mg testosterone gel.
Once the dry eyes were gone I added some anastrozole back in as my mood took a huge dip. This has helped my mood.

I feel like low E2 for me causes dry eyes - but high E2 loses my erection quality and my mood becomes depressed/overly emotional.

It's hard to say without blood tests I'm aware.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Paul M

My protocol is 100mg every 8 days, injecting EOD.

Any higher and I suffer with prostate problems, dry eyes, higher HCT and generally feel like crap. I'm 52 now. In my younger bodybuilding days (25 years ago) I could cycle 500mg per week of test and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. Seems as if it would kill me now.

trtthings

My protocol is 100mg every 8 days, injecting EOD.

Any higher and I suffer with prostate problems, dry eyes, higher HCT and generally feel like crap. I'm 52 now. In my younger bodybuilding days (25 years ago) I could cycle 500mg per week of test and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. Seems as if it would kill me now.

@Paul M huh. That's really interesting. I always connected dry eyes to low E2 because I tried anastrozole without test once and got dry eyes. But ofc. that lowers E2 and raises testosterone as well.

Do you never do AI/did you try a higher dose with AI? Or are you just content with your current dose?

Paul M

No I don't do Adex. I perceive adex as a way to get more test in the system without raising E2 too high. Some people are only happy if their test levels are at the very top of or above the normal range. The way I see it, if I feel like sh1t at 150mg my body is telling me it can't or doesn't want to cope with that amount of test in my system.

trtthings

No I don't do Adex. I perceive adex as a way to get more test in the system without raising E2 too high. Some people are only happy if their test levels are at the very top of or above the normal range. The way I see it, if I feel like sh1t at 150mg my body is telling me it can't or doesn't want to cope with that amount of test in my system.

I think this is a smart way to look at it. The reason for why I'm bumping the dosage is because I started due to insane fatigue. It was improved with 50mg + some adex but I wanted to see more improvements, and so I bumped it further.

Willyt

I was taking 50mg testosterone gel and had levels at 24nmol/l or almost 700ng/dl.

I increased to 100mg and slightly bumped anastrozole as well. Felt more tired, dry eyes, morning wood (that was present with 50mg and some anastrozole) was gone.

Why did you double your dose instead of an incremental increase? Seems like a recipe for problem

madman

Super Moderator
High test = angry, impulsive, half erection, tired all day long, procrastination.

So we are speaking of all men on trt running high-normal/slightly supra-physiological TT/FT levels?

Hope you understand that most men using big pharma Androgel end up needing 100 mg/day to achieve high-end physiological or slightly supra-physiological T levels.

bochinit

So we are speaking of all men on trt running high-normal/slightly supra-physiological TT/FT levels?

Hope you understand that most men using big pharma Androgel end up needing 100 mg/day to achieve high-end physiological or slightly supra-physiological T levels.

This topic is about increasing the dosage so I dictated what symptons I felt with higher test.

Saxon

I started my TRT at 250mg per week and it put me requiring a tiny bit of AI every 6-7 days which was too fussy. I've since run it at everything from 100 to 500mg a week and my sweet spot is 200mg a week with no AI and 150IU hcg eod.

I felt pretty good on 250 but it was way too supra physiological and anything less than 200 didn't feel as good as far as mood, sleep, and libido goes.

trtthings

I started my TRT at 250mg per week and it put me requiring a tiny bit of AI every 6-7 days which was too fussy. I've since run it at everything from 100 to 500mg a week and my sweet spot is 200mg a week with no AI and 150IU hcg eod.

I felt pretty good on 250 but it was way too supra physiological and anything less than 200 didn't feel as good as far as mood, sleep, and libido goes.

Isn't 200mg per week landing you at insane levels (total T)?

madman

Super Moderator
Isn't 200mg per week landing you at insane levels (total T)?

Depends on the individual as some may need what would be considered the high-end trt dose of 200 mg/week to achieve healthy TT/FT levels.

Many can easily achieve robust TT/FT levels on 100-150 mg/week.

Even than forget worrying about where your TT sits as FT is what truly matters because it is the active unbound fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects.

Top it off with the fact that many who are running very high TT levels have FT levels much higher than they think because many rely on a piss poor testing method when getting bloodwork.

You would need to have your FT testing using the most accurate assays such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration if you want to know where your FT level truly sits on such protocol.

Most men do well having FT 20-30 ng/dL and many prefer hitting the higher end 30 ng/dL others do better running lower levels.

A FT 16-31 ng/dL would be considered healthy.

madman

Super Moderator
Most accurate Free Testosterone assays:

bochinit

What’s ur current protocol that u prefer, jc

Less than 100mg per week now and trying to avoid to inject more than this again. Last time was two weeks ago. Only feeling better now. When I'm at high doses I feel very angry (I am bipolar) to the point of wanting to beat up someone.

trtthings

Depends on the individual as some may need what would be considered the high-end trt dose of 200 mg/week to achieve healthy TT/FT levels.

Many can easily achieve robust TT/FT levels on 100-150 mg/week.

Even than forget worrying about where your TT sits as FT is what truly matters because it is the active unbound fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects.

Top it off with the fact that many who are running very high TT levels have FT levels much higher than they think because many rely on a piss poor testing method when getting bloodwork.

You would need to have your FT testing using the most accurate assays such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration if you want to know where your FT level truly sits on such protocol.

Most men do well having FT 20-30 ng/dL and many prefer hitting the higher end 30 ng/dL others do better running lower levels.

A FT 16-31 ng/dL would be considered healthy.

Thanks for this madman. I should ask my doctor about free test. He measured it at first but seems to only measure total T after that.

Vince

Super Moderator
I am one, that always feels better at higher testosterone dose. I felt my best at injecting 20 MG daily. I’m currently injecting 16 MG of Testosterone Cypionate daily. Higher dose has always hurts my cholesterol panel. When I was injecting 20 MG of nandrolone every other day and 20 MG of testosterone every other day. My hdl particle count was cut in half. It made me reassess my values.

tropicaldaze1950

Less than 100mg per week now and trying to avoid to inject more than this again. Last time was two weeks ago. Only feeling better now. When I'm at high doses I feel very angry (I am bipolar) to the point of wanting to beat up someone.

I have bipolar, too. I've been on every protocol for injectable T, low dose, high dose. High dose(30 mg daily, IM) did ameliorate my depression but did nothing for erections, though I was horny all the time. My wife and I did get along much better with my depression being in the deep freeze. Wish Mr. Johnson had been an active participant.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me